The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

1678773087284.jpeg

1678773051573.jpeg
1678807184639.png

Wow. I totally forgot it Lorenzen Wright was the NBA player that got gunned up and clapped quick in Memphis |l

Sad that it was all because his ex-wife was being salty because he didn’t really want to get back with her. Can’t believe she only got 30 years and will be eligible for parole after 10 :smh: Her male accomplice got life doe

Does he have to forfeit his pay for all these games he is going to miss? I feel like this is a grey area because he’s not physically injured and other than the two games; they haven’t used the word suspended (I don’t think)

They said Rust was a detriment to the team. All he needed was time to adjust
To be completely fair to Russ, he didn't exactly get to ease in to his Clippers tenure. 2 games against the Kings, at Denver, at GSW, with a one game home stand against Minnesota in the middle.

That said, more than Russ adjusting, the recent wins have a lot to do with Ty adjusting to him, keeping his minutes at just over 20 and keeping him out of the closing group.

Last edited:
Ja should stay at that facility as long as he needs. I know people that would go somewhere for a month or 2 and think they all good then go on a drinking binge 2-4 months later. Stay, put this time in and it'll be worth it 2-3 years from now.
Had a friend who get kidnapped by his older brother and parents sent to drug rehab .

It was what he needed but after 2 months he managed to escape the rehab center. He escaped bare foot and walked 120 km back home and convinced his parents he’s clean. Fast forward 6 months hes back on his drug ****.

Boston having to take (and then keep) homecourt against Philly and Milwaukee is less than ideal. I’m surprised they weren’t locked in last night

Back
Top Bottom