The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Yea I'm tryna be specific tho :lol:. SGA has emerged as that star and Chet projects to be a #2 and Jalen a #3 at worst. Why mess that up for someone like Beal or Dame?

Why would they go old and trade for a 30+ year old player with the core they have now?

The trade piece is a player who isn’t obvious yet. Give it a couple of seasons I think.

Okc only has 1 pick in the draft this year.

Why would they go old and trade for a 30+ year old player with the core they have now?

The trade piece is a player who isn’t obvious yet. Give it a couple of seasons I think.

Okc only has 1 pick in the draft this year.
I'm saying..pretend like you're actually an NBA GM. Who are you targeting in a trade? What is your area of need? What is the plan? They have way more picks than necessary

Best coach by far too.

Yeah ard…I’d be up $2500 on a $5 throwaway bet, if the Thunder coach didn’t bench Giddy for 8 minutes in the 4th qtr, half a rebound short.

So I don’t got no love that coach. Kyrie is right. Sports betting is toxic. Now run me my racckzz 🤑

I'm saying..pretend like you're actually an NBA GM. Who are you targeting in a trade? What is your area of need? What is the plan? They have way more picks than necessary

Oh yeah I agree with that but you can flip picks for future picks and keep the cycle going.

as far as team roles goes, they can use a shooter at the 2 to pair with Giddey and SGA or a legit big man to play with Chet. They can also just keep stockpiling wings & I’m sure they’ll have roster spots to use on long term projects.

Oh yeah I agree with that but you can flip picks for future picks and keep the cycle going.

as far as team roles goes, they can use a shooter at the 2 to pair with Giddey and SGA or a legit big man to play with Chet. They can also just keep stockpiling wings & I’m sure they’ll have roster spots to use on long term projects.
Isaiah Joe.

Could use a bulky center. JRE and Jaylin are like un-athletic undersized 6'9 centers and Chet Holmes will be a roamer on defense a la Rob Williams.

Isaiah Joe.

Could use a bulky center. JRE and Jaylin are like un-athletic undersized 6'9 centers and Chet Holmes will be a roamer on defense a la Rob Williams.

I forgot about Joe, he’s a hella good shooter lol. They can use more tho. Especially cuz SGA doesn’t attempt 3s and Giddey isn’t a good shooter.

But when I draw a conclusion about his shooting based on college numbers (and I was proven wrong) I’m called a slickster

:smh:
Not gonna pretend like I watched Wichita St/Oklahoma games, but from what I understand Reaves was mainly a spot up shooter at Wichita St (why his shooting stats were strong) whereas in Oklahoma he got to have the ball in his hands but his efficiency suffered.

The higher usage, point guard who plays more minutes with the ball in his hands, drives more, attempts more etc…

But sure. It’s just because the warriors Jack up threes. Sure

4EADC0DC-5C97-447B-9CF5-4D74DF37E6C0.jpeg

2E4E320A-BA43-41D4-ADDB-DC6CB44FABC6.jpeg

Austin Reaves vs Steph Curry charts??

#FEAR

Back
Top Bottom