The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

They’re in the bottom half of the league in drives per game….

Yet, somehow….lead the league in free throw disparity by a LARGE margin. Like, cmon man :lol:

Not only that, this happened as well. And LeBron (a guy that drives a lot) has not even been playing for a majority of this time.

lakers are #2 in 2 pointers made.

They’re in the bottom half of the league in drives per game….

Yet, somehow….lead the league in free throw disparity by a LARGE margin. Like, cmon man :lol:

Not only that, this happened as well. And LeBron (a guy that drives a lot) has not even been playing for a majority of this time.

I mean, a borderline starter (Austin Reaves) is getting to the line Like a 2017 James Harden..

But all of that can be explained because the lakers don’t have any shooters :lol:

All I hear is F E A R

Austin Reaves is averaging 8.2 FTA in the month of March.

In 29 MPG. Please explain that to me pmatic pmatic & sohi 23 sohi 23

easy

Reaves ball handling has increased exponentially since the trade. He was the backup point when Dlo went down too.

Now that Dlo is back, he’s in the starting role and Dlo is playing more of a supporting role instead of primary ball handler all day. AR been the primary p&r ball handler recently.

He’s also extremely skilled with the pivot/pump game. Watch the games. You’ll see. He gets people flying in the air all day.

Show me the clips of Reaves being fouled that wasn't a foul. If you can't then you just want Lakers played hacked with impunity.

He has the ball in his hands more and has always been able to draw fouls (size, feel and skill). Easy.

🤝

4324B198-21D6-42F5-A445-A1714B1E0BEA.gif

I SMELL FEAR IN THE AIR

lakers are #2 in 2 pointers made.

Well, that is because they have a PF who’s averaging over 25, and most of his points come in the 2pt area

We can understand why the Heat, are a far distant second to the heat. They have foul merchant Jimmy butler, and shoot hella 2s and put rim pressure. Same with those other teams.

The one anomaly by a curiously large Margin is the Los Angeles Lakers. A team missing their main driver/guy that gets fouled…where no one blinks an eye when the backup PG starts averaging more FTA attempts than even LEBRON JAMES

:rofl:

ALA is such a nasty group. No dignity or morals.

You must have this notion that I am a Lakers fan. EYE am not. When the Lakers lose I feel nothing but frustration for Lebron, I could care less what happened for this organization before he arrived and will care even less once he leaves.

Lebron JAMES is the GOAT Laker of all time, the 2020 ring is LA's most notable championship.

He has the ball in his hands more and has always been able to draw fouls (size, feel and skill). Easy.

Word! Austin Reaves is better at drawing fouls than LeBron James.

8.2 FTA’s in the entire month of March, in under 30mpg

All about feel and skill. Got it! “EASY”! :lol:

Word! Austin Reaves is better at drawing fouls than LeBron James.

8.2 FTA’s in the entire month of March, in under 30mpg

All about feel and skill. Got it! “EASY”! :lol:
I forgot he gets some white privilege whistle too, admittedly. >D

Jamal Murray been in wavycrocket wavycrocket ear got him feeding in to this nonsense :smh:

He aint speak thisi much about the Lakers in a minute. It's F E A R!!

:lol: it don’t work this way, when you on the outside looking in.

I **** with Reaves. I think he can hoop. I just think any reasonable nba observer (lakers fan or not) can at least admit they been getting a really good whistle lately. And been benefiting from that in a way that is an anomaly.

The disparity just doesn’t match up. Easy

Back
Top Bottom