The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

D177A504-15E2-4923-9E83-699BDDF1F415.jpeg

I’m still confused how/why KP didn’t work as a Robin to Luka. He clearly ain’t want, nor could handle, being the #1 on a nightly basis. KP’s game and body would never allow it. Was he still getting injured often there?

Seems like he’s found his game and doesn’t extend himself to unnecessary risk for injury. And he’s still a bucket w/ insane range. Rim protection comes with the unicorn still even if he’s not the most mobile and agile on that end. Players still attest to that at least.

And JB could never show out like this given Luka’s gravity. They goofed for sure but damn it seems like they lost their identity along with him.
Dallas can keep Luka.

I’ll settle for the 11th pick to use as bait.

And would welcome a KP reunion to complete the fleece.

Losing out might put them in the mix to actually get even better than top 10, crazy
Jazz gotta slip up somewhere and win a game or two on accident.

Mavs won’t sit Luka or KAI but it might not matter.

Think I’m pretty much done with the whole leftovers regime. Reggie, Powell, and Maxi all gotta be gone. I go back and forth on Tim but at least he’s trying.

All-time disaster. Towns took 3 ******* shots.

Talk about his unique talents for a big all day, it’s been 8 years since he was drafted and guess who’s still waiting for a playoff series win? Me and everyone.

FD428F2E-CAD6-47FD-8FC4-16D0F0A74801.jpeg

Jazz gotta slip up somewhere and win a game or two on accident.

Mavs won’t sit Luka or KAI but it might not matter.

Think I’m pretty much done with the whole leftovers regime. Reggie, Powell, and Maxi all gotta be gone. I go back and forth on Tim but at least he’s trying.
I'm curious what #10 pick and the deadweight salary can get the Mavs.

I'm curious what #10 pick and the deadweight salary can get the Mavs.
Coupled with a ‘27 first and maybe a Hardy or Green - gotta think it’s something.

God forbid they move up for the first time literally ever.

SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat D StaXX D StaXX

Is there any path whatsoever to getting this with consistency moving forward? It’s not like it’s incredible, but it’s effort and activity. Would at the minimum set a tone for everyone else.

This was the hardest these guys have played in WEEKS.

Have enjoyed him having 15 T’s and largely having to shut up for the last week, too.

Coupled with a ‘27 first and maybe a Hardy or Green - gotta think it’s something.

God forbid they move up for the first time literally ever.
A frontline center is necessary with the shrimps ya'll got, but do you want to give up a lotto pick for one in 2023?

Maybe Myles Turner?

I went to check his numbers and see if I was missing out on something and he's playing and scoring less than he did in DC :lol::smh:
Don't think Ham trusts Rui completely, but he just played the best back to back games as a Laker this weekend.

Wizards weren't gonna keep Rui regardless. Cleared his cap hold to make way for re-signing Porzingis and Kuz.

SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat D StaXX D StaXX

Is there any path whatsoever to getting this with consistency moving forward? It’s not like it’s incredible, but it’s effort and activity. Would at the minimum set a tone for everyone else.

This was the hardest these guys have played in WEEKS.

Have enjoyed him having 15 T’s and largely having to shut up for the last week, too.

Starts at the top. Cuban, Kidd, and Luka have to sit down and look themselves in the mirror this summer. When Luka competes, everyone else buys in. It's funny that this type of effort is coming now when the season is essentially over.

Mavs don’t have the tiebreaker with OKC or Minny. 1 more loss & 1 more thunder W & they’re officially eliminated.

They can thank BPG & the Hornets :lol:

Looking at the lottery teams now, they can only “pass” Utah & that’s only if they get lucky & Utah splits against OKC & Denver who might be resting people. You’d expect Utah to lose both of their games against the Lakers.

What a terrible campaign, starting in the off-season with the Brunson loss.

Last edited:
MPJ is a damn bucket.

Knicks could’ve easily waited however long his back needed given the outcome of their first rounder that yr.

Back
Top Bottom