The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

not sure why 7 is facing 8. whats the ****ing point of having seeds at all then if the higher seed isnt facing the lowest seed even in a play in format? should be 7 vs 10 and 8 vs 9.
I agree. I guess the only advantage to the current setup is that the loser of the 7/8 game gets another shot to make the playoffs. I think the play in should be 8 vs the winner of 9/10 to see who gets in.

The RJ Barrett vitriol is a bit overblown but those are the breaks in this market.
Missed the game earlier & was just able to catch the last 3 minutes from the L earlier to Indy. I missed an existing one but the finish has been a helter skelter affair.

What has happened in the last 3 minutes were a couple RJ drives into the paint to assist on some big 3s, big time rebounding, a foolish foul that ultimately led to nothing, and a huge missed call by the refs that would’ve sent him to the line.

Quick deferred back to his old ways and missed the Dukie & others constantly in that last stretch trying to put them on his back. Quite honestly, I think he’s played hisself outta NY and into a young up and coming org [Hou?].

RJ, Grimes, Deuce, Obi & Mitch are the core group that will take them where they need to go; if given the chance to grow. Sims too has the tools to be elite in his role.
Fans don’t deserve nice things but I will hope the FO has better awareness.

700D2C02-F623-41DD-B007-E4E9A0650BE1.png

not sure why 7 is facing 8. whats the ****ing point of having seeds at all then if the higher seed isnt facing the lowest seed even in a play in format? should be 7 vs 10 and 8 vs 9.
agreed. 7 play 10, 8 play 9 and let the top seed pick why they wanna play, the 2 seed gets the other winner by default

Back
Top Bottom