The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Wow way to look out for a fellow Laker
Survival requires sacrifices. My relationship with Russ at this point is basically...
ExaltedBouncyAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam-size_restricted.gif

This actually ain’t bad for all parties involved.
Lolakers get a brand new starting line.

Pacers bottom out for a shot at the tall Frenchman. Can use the extra picks to try and move up if the fix ain’t in. They about to be nice but should shoot for one more lottery.

Suns have a great bench backcourt & Nunn.

Heat get an All-Star frontline. Defense should be stout.

Knicks get the SF of the future in Jović. Russ gets asked to stay home while a buyout is negotiated.

• Haha
Reactions: DLF

This actually ain’t bad for all parties involved.
Lolakers get a brand new starting line.

Pacers bottom out for a shot at the tall Frenchman. Can use the extra picks to try and move up if the fix ain’t in. They about to be nice but should shoot for one more lottery.

Suns have a great bench backcourt & Nunn.

Heat get an All-Star frontline. Defense should be stout.

Knicks get the SF of the future in Jović. Russ gets asked to stay home while a buyout is negotiated.

Like I said these Lakers fans are having mental breakdowns. It’s just an echo chamber of delusion and idiotic solutions to their real basketball problems going on in there.

Sad state of affairs. They laugh to keep away the tears.

DLF DLF the worst and lowliest of them all.

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
Like I said these Lakers fans are having mental breakdowns. It’s just an echo chamber of delusion and idiotic solutions to their real basketball problems going on in there.

Sad state of affairs. They laugh to keep away the tears.

DLF DLF the worst and lowliest of them all.
Lol. You mad bc I didn’t love your idea of trading for randle and Fournier with the 2 first round picks

No tears here. Team is done for this and prob next year. Last year took a lot out of us laker fans so most are genuine with our laughter.

Last edited:
Rest in peace, old guard of the NBA. Lakers and Nets 1-10 combined.

No offense but these teams usually come to your local arena for “get right” games even if they’re not going to win a title

Nobody would hate to see the Lakers or Nets come to their city

8CB2B0FA-145E-4D00-98D4-243AF52669A4.gif

That was hard to watch esp towards the end. Bruh doesn’t get it. Not sure if it’s his youth or not but let the gram go bro! Ish is not yo friend! You ain’t got to say everything on ya mind and in this position esp as a star you will get grilled for every little thing. If it’s too much, play in the Venice ball league or g league you big dummy! The arguing make you look week and u sure of your “stance.” Smdh

He won’t last long in this league acting like this. Go start your own Omnist league.

Lakers schedule looking rough next few games. They have Utah twice and the Kings once coming up in the next 4-6 games, and I dont even think theyll get all those 3.

Back
Top Bottom