The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Bulls got Lavine from Minny, did absolutely nothing until it was time to re-sign him.

Instead of just trading him & starting the tank, they keep him & acquire Vuc…. miss the playoffs to absolutely nobody’s surprise.

They try to complete this terrible plan & acquire DeRozan…. can’t even get homecourt in the first round & get eliminated in 5.

And this year they fail to qualify entirely, would’ve gotten swept even if they made it.

A complete waste of everyone’s time.

Bulls got Lavine from Minny, did absolutely nothing until it was time to re-sign him.

Instead of just trading him & starting the tank, they keep him & acquire Vuc…. miss the playoffs to absolutely nobody’s surprise.

They try to complete this terrible plan & acquire DeRozan…. can’t even get homecourt in the first round & get eliminated in 5.

And this year they fail to qualify entirely, would’ve gotten swept even if they made it.

A complete waste of everyone’s time.
You missed the part about Lonzo Ball getting hurt. We were the #1 seed for the majority of last season. His impact on this team was astronomical. No excuses for being 10th in the east this year though.

You knew our season was over when we became reliant on a toddler to scream at the opposing team during free throws! :smh: :smh::smh:

Just lining up against the Willams players with same first name from OKC, by looking at them they just seem like players you don’t have to worry about.

Can't believe Rudy couldn't finish that And 1 :lol::smh:

Vibes kinda cooked this game

Reminds me I need to fill out my bracket

Back
Top Bottom