The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

'Sota playing with intensity rn. Love it, but they aren't winning a series w/o Jaden and Naz.

They had all they needed to be a top 5 seed but couldn't get it together. I wanted Memphis for Rd. 2. Wolves have no answer for Jokic unless KAT suddenly develops some defensive intelligence.

Regardless...Go Wolves! :smokin

I can’t tell you the last high-stakes Wolves game where we won by 20+. The four people and I that I was with were talking the whole the time barely paying attention:

Do not remember the last time the T’Wolves let us do that in a high-stakes game. :lol:

Closest was WCF, game 2 vs Lakers. 18 pt margin.

Thunder had no business being in this. The Wolves did what they normally don't...beat an inferior team.

20230414_190239__01.jpg

Pathetic
:smh:
Speaking of 9yr old opps...

Zions first five years, as far as playing time, is comparable to that of Joel Embiid’s first five years. I’m wondering if Zion can turn it around like Embiid did

Bucks in 4
Celtics in 5
Sixers in 5
Cavs in 6

Nuggs in 6
Lakers in 7
Dubs in 6
Suns in 6

Zions first five years, as far as playing time, is comparable to that of Joel Embiid’s first five years. I’m wondering if Zion can turn it around like Embiid did
That’s the alien work ethic. It’s also the reason Luka isn’t at the Embiid, Giannis, Jokic level yet despite all the potential.

Luka is significantly further along at his age than all 3 of those guys were. Better stats, deeper playoff run. Still plenty of room for improvement.
Not my point. I’m talking about the continuous leaps those three have made in their mid-careers once they were already great. We’ll see if Luka does that or not.

That’s also why Lebron is top 3 and not top 10. It goes beyond talent and a fast start.

And there you see what having literally no bigs and trading your biggest player (who also makes 40% of his 3s on volume and is servicable defensively) for effectively the #58 or so pick in thee draft and the only athletic tweener big (who was also a rim protector, elite in fact with a near 7% block percentage at one point) gets you. Tired of these floorbound *** 6’8 dudes trying to draw charges all night

Also Dieng sucks. I am tired of Thunder fans tombout Giannis, Paul George, even the fellow Frenchman Boris Diaw and Nick Batum comps are overly ambitious. I had French Kyle Anderson but zi think I am even ready to downgrade that to Kevin Knox

A lot of Thunder fans were mad the team made the play in and wanted full tank. Many like myself were just mad the team waffled back and forth all season between going for it and tanking

Its like Presti was sitting around upset because tbe team was doing better than projected so he’d throw some tank moves into the mix like grenades and even Coach D’s lineups at times you were like of today is a “sustainable development” night not a trying to win the game night

Sign a ******* 7footer who weighs more than 200 lbs please. Team was first in forcing turnovers and last in rebounding and giving up O boards so that was the tradeoff.

Get Josh Giddey some jumpsoles this offseason. They are like 59.99$ Air Alert 3 is free

Not my point. I’m talking about the continuous leaps those three have made in their mid-careers once they were already great. We’ll see if Luka does that or not.

That’s also why Lebron is top 3 and not top 10. It goes beyond talent and a fast start.
Guess I still don’t really understand why Luka was even brought up. He’s definitely already made a leap from an efficiency standpoint.

That’s the alien work ethic. It’s also the reason Luka isn’t at the Embiid, Giannis, Jokic level yet despite all the potential.
Idk joel embiid wasnt taking it seriously in the beginning either... watching anime while he’s getting stretched and eating cheeseburgers before the game. Luka is regarded as a top player, But his team sucks

And there you see what having literally no bigs and trading your biggest player (who also makes 40% of his 3s on volume and is servicable defensively) for effectively the #58 or so pick in thee draft and the only athletic tweener big (who was also a rim protector, elite in fact with a near 7% block percentage at one point) gets you. Tired of these floorbound *** 6’8 dudes trying to draw charges all night

Also Dieng sucks. I am tired of Thunder fans tombout Giannis, Paul George, even the fellow Frenchman Boris Diaw and Nick Batum comps are overly ambitious. I had French Kyle Anderson but zi think I am even ready to downgrade that to Kevin Knox

A lot of Thunder fans were mad the team made the play in and wanted full tank. Many like myself were just mad the team waffled back and forth all season between going for it and tanking

Its like Presti was sitting around upset because tbe team was doing better than projected so he’d throw some tank moves into the mix like grenades and even Coach D’s lineups at times you were like of today is a “sustainable development” night not a trying to win the game night

Sign a ****ing 7footer who weighs more than 200 lbs please. Team was first in forcing turnovers and last in rebounding and giving up O boards so that was the tradeoff.

Get Josh Giddey some jumpsoles this offseason. They are like 59.99$ Air Alert 3 is free
Word, I know you’ve been critical of Presti but you can’t help but be happy all said and done… right?

Idk joel embiid wasnt taking it seriously in the beginning either... watching anime while he’s getting stretched and eating cheeseburgers before the game. Luka is regarded as a top player, But his team sucks
That’s true, and Joker took a while to get in shape too. When they both did they took metric leaps towards their full potential. Whatever that potential is, Luka’s might be higher than both.

Back
Top Bottom