The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I HATED THIS GAME BUT WOKE UP AND STILL LOVE YOU GUYS. I love my wwe and just wish that Dray and Sabonis would call Mr. Vinny Mac
IMG_1207.gif

Love seeing Steph get exposed as the frontrunner he is. Steph the most coddled star of all time. When has this ***** ever faced any real adversity and overcame it? Fox put the clamps on that boy. Mans should be thanking the Lord everyday because he was blessed with a great situation in GS.

28/3/6 ..we’re gonna need you to define what “clamped” means

Warriors know what they gotta do....

Get an impact Big Man who can score inside and out.

When them threes ain't falling, they one-dimensional af.

Side note:

Points in the paint: SAC 50, GSW 42.

Kings won by 8 and are up 2-0 cause of Sabonis. Sabonis draws so much attention it aint even funny. Without Sabonis, Fox is just another little guard in the league who can score with the best of em.

Love seeing Steph get exposed as the frontrunner he is. Steph the most coddled star of all time. When has this ***** ever faced any real adversity and overcame it? Fox put the clamps on that boy. Mans should be thanking the Lord everyday because he was blessed with a great situation in GS.
I thought he shut this down last year....

Warriors know what they gotta do....

Get an impact Big Man who can score inside and out.

When them threes ain't falling, they one-dimensional af.

Side note:

Points in the paint: SAC 50, GSW 42.

Kings won by 8 and are up 2-0 cause of Sabonis. Sabonis draws so much attention it aint even funny. Without Sabonis, Fox is just another little guard in the league who can score with the best of em.

Let me guess……

Myles Turner, right?

Hmm. This similar energy to LAL when they got destroyed by Dallas (and the next season by OKC) after coming off the 3 straight finals appearances

Until they go down 0-3 I won't believe they're done :lol:
This Warriors team has a lot more fight than that Lakers team did through two games.

warriors are playing with one ball handler. They're forcing steph to play point because poole is a no show. donte is getting cooked by monk and fox so he's unplayable.

Back
Top Bottom