The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Did not expect to be down 0-2 to the Sac Queens. I think we're effed, might pull out a couple wins.
We'll always have last years chip no one expected us to win doe
Nah, I expected a chip day 1 last year. Think moe200069 moe200069 and friscostylez friscostylez did too. Speak for them other ones.

And we fine. This just good tv. Wardell ain't activate yet. You see him yell at anybody or the ref? You see Kerr yell? That lightskin assistant coach still be smiling like a Quokka. Nobody worried. Just wait on it. The oven still heating.

Really looks "not that bad" in real time huh :smh:
I'd say suspend that trash bag... But they're probably better without his dumb ***

Damn. That stomp did look horrible, but Sabonis did hold his leg for like half a second
m4bavbyeemua1.jpg

Last edited:
2nd year in a row Ja missed a bunch of regular season games & had availability issues in the playoffs.

Also the 2nd year since he’s made The Leap. So it’s something to keep an eye on as his usage stays in the 30s.

He is just reckless with his jumps.
He better learn quick.

Russ really closed the game with 4 or 5 amazing plays in the last 2 minutes :lol: :wow:
He did. Nice to see after such an inefficient performance overall.

Who else picked the Kings in the bracket challenge?

Was weird to me that the Warriors were favored to win the series when the two teams have been trending in opposite directions the entire season.

Who else picked the Kings in the bracket challenge?

Was weird to me that the Warriors were favored to win the series when the two teams have been trending in opposite directions the entire season.

Me, but I was called an agenda pusher who is an irrational hater.

This Warriors team has a lot more fight than that Lakers team did through two games.
Oh for sure. The laker teams seemed like they had no shot at winning those series

Just the feeling of seeing a repeated finals team losing to the opponent with a rabid fanbase. Plus draymond having a lil shades of Bynum acting absolutely insane

^ I think the assumption was the dubs were going to be better since Wiggins was back and they were going to start winning on the road again

Back
Top Bottom