The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Shout out to Embiid

I know that 1H had him a bit frustrated but once he started seeing his teammates knock down shots his main focus became on the defensive end. Its rare to see him celebrate other teammates made buckets but its exactly what he was doing

Like i said last night he ONLY allowed 20 points in the paint. Very impressive

But all i see on social media is the johnson dunk but not embiids 4 blocks :lol:

Screenshot_20230418_055643_Chrome.jpg

Dub fans salty AF :lol:. Poole a clown too smh. No wonder them dudes always look annoyed with him

Embiid and Harden combined for 28, Sixers had 19 TOs and 16 FTs, switched defensive looks and Nets still lost by double digits.

Not sure there's much else my Nets can do. They'll be lucky to get 1 win.

Shout out to Embiid

I know that 1H had him a bit frustrated but once he started seeing his teammates knock down shots his main focus became on the defensive end. Its rare to see him celebrate other teammates made buckets but its exactly what he was doing

Like i said last night he ONLY allowed 20 points in the paint. Very impressive

But all i see on social media is the johnson dunk but not embiids 4 blocks :lol:
The volleyball spike block was more disrespectful than the dunk lol and they had the nerve to say it was a foul

Back
Top Bottom