The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

kd and booker gonna have to play 40 plus minutes every night. bench is playground busted
Screenshot_20230418_134443_Sports.jpg

Is Reaves now WPG and PG is BAR?

How long til he gets a tan, fresh fade, and some tattoos while dating a social media influencer? Only a matter of time he got groupies waiting outside the hotel.
Personally, I think he needs to lean in on the hillbilly kobe gimmick

5 more years that number will be below 50% for Jordan. Bron can’t get all the votes he deserves cause he’s still playing.

And they’re right the kids don’t care about MJ beyond the guy who lets Travis Scott use his shoes. Gen Z has 1 one thing right and that’s their basketball opinions.

But you're not a NBA player. Common sense says if a guy in the GOAT debate is your favorite player, you're going to rank him as the GOAT. The fact that MJ came in at 73% 4 years ago right as Gen Z started entering the league and has dropped to 58% today tells you everything you need to know. The majority of these new players weren't even born to watch MJ. With more 2000s babies entering the league, I'll bet money 4 years from now this number will be even lower for MJ.

Exactly :lol: I know the exact video you're talking about. Crazy as hell to me, but unless you had an older sibling, or did your own research, there's no reason for them to know.
as far as I can remember, the GOAT debate only came in the 80s when MJ came in. before, it was more of who is your favorite player or who is better than the other. after that, everyone including the media were so into who would become the next heir apparent to become the next GOAT. I would say that the GOAT debate has become more of a popularity contest among generations rather than who is better. players and people are delusional if they say that Lebron is still better than the top NBA players of today's game skillwise and production wise. it is rare that fanboys would talk smack about their idol even if they are past their prime.

warriors haters seething right now Draymond isnt suspended. i wish sabonis would try that **** again, next time its the ******* head playboy

Cp3 breaks the Scott Foster curse tonight? No way the suns go down 0-2 right?

To be honest I don’t understand why ESPN doesn’t have Chiney do the sideline stuff instead of Malika? Chiney is going to be a star and will have multiple TV offers whenever she decides to do it full time.

In all honesty the Suns had a few misses late in the game from CP3 that he usually makes. Not sure if age or fatigue got him but I’ve never seen him miss some of the shots he missed late. He makes those and they probably win that game. A little less Ayton and a few more stops and they will be fine

To be honest I don’t understand why ESPN doesn’t have Chiney do the sideline stuff instead of Malika? Chiney is going to be a star and will have multiple TV offers whenever she decides to do it full time.

she prob can't travel much (if at all) because of the WNBA season overlap

Back
Top Bottom