The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Curry/Poole
NC_yellowpool0725_test_mezzn.jpg

Only pizza spots I remember in DC were the jumbo slice spots in Adams Morgan. Pizza Mart and Pizza Boli’s. DC is not a pizza city, it’s a chicken wings and fries carryout type city.
Pizza Bolis is disgusting mane :sick: …The big slices do hit on the late night or Sunday funday …. & Pizza on U the spot tho, the biddies be in there while you waiting

Shout out to Gino’s and Mama’s for the late night pizza and food in the A tho :pimp:

Pizza Bolis is disgusting mane :sick: …The big slices do hit on the late night or Sunday funday …. & Pizza on U the spot tho, the biddies be in there while you waiting

Shout out to Gino’s and Mama’s for the late night pizza and food in the A tho :pimp:
Never had that spot on U street but yeah I was always fried and the jumbo slices hit as a quick pick me up for the price. The lil pool hall basement spot on U street always had groups of biddies ready for some action. I had Gino’s once, they straight but Atlanta is overall bad for pizza too. It’s folks out here bigging up Marco’s as a go to spot. All these New Yorkers out here and nobody is setting up shop. I don’t get it. Slice downtown is ok and it’s a few Italian pizza spots that have good reviews but they don’t do by the slice.

Never had that spot on U street but yeah I was always fried and the jumbo slices hit as a quick pick me up for the price. The lil pool hall basement spot on U street always had groups of biddies ready for some action. I had Gino’s once, they straight but Atlanta is overall bad for pizza too. It’s folks out here bigging up Marco’s as a go to spot. All these New Yorkers out here and nobody is setting up shop. I don’t get it. Slice downtown is ok and it’s a few Italian pizza spots that have good reviews but they don’t do by the slice.

You gotta be drunk drunk for the Jimbo slice to semi hit. Skip it all and just hit Surfside

Reactions: ace
Dillon brooks might have been the single worst offensive player in the league this year. Corner 3s, straight line drives, rim runs in transition. That’s all that needs to be in his head.

They have no chance if he gets up 20 bad shots.

JUMBO SLICES IS NOT PIZZA BRUH. ITS GREASE YOU EAT AFTER YOU DRANK. BEST PIZZA IS IN MARYLAND

Reactions: ace
Back
Top Bottom