The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

gQyFQt.gif

Bally sports does something similar here with xfinity and spectrum. You have to be on a home network with a cable box to watch local games. They blackout the channel if you stream tv from the app. Celtics hawks been so one-sided they didn’t bother putting game 2 on national tv.
Yea Bally is just as bad…when I’m in the A I can’t watch Hawks games either :smh: …Last I was down there they ain’t even have a good streaming app

picasso swerve picasso swerve

2240EB67-1AAB-486A-8A2A-8739DB3A5861.jpeg

2.38 KD in warzone - EYE didn't realize i could see this info .. Only 5 days played on Warzone 2.0 so not much really

My MP i only got 2 days played at a 1.12 KD lol not the best tbh but i never really took mp serious id run around with snipers

I dont play aggressive at all on WZ, I much rather set my team up for the win than go hunt kills. Any game over 5 for me is a “good” kill game honestly. I think. My WZ KD is 1.17. Over 2 is beastly.

I couldn’t tell you cuz I can’t watch Wiz games unless I pull up to the arena :lol: :smh:

What pizza spot is it?

I forgot the name of it but every time I put on a Wizards game they have court ads of a local pizzeria.

It’s a cartoon of an Italian guy in a chef hat with a Pizza 😭

I always wonder “How did this local pizzeria afford an ad on an NBA court” :lol:

I dont play aggressive at all on WZ, I much rather set my team up for the win than go hunt kills. Any game over 5 for me is a “good” kill game honestly. I think. My WZ KD is 1.17. Over 2 is beastly.

You the type of teammate id want in domination lol kills dont mean jack gotta play the objective :smokin

I tell those dudes go play TDM if they want kills

We can deff play whenever though fam you got my GT. Its not my preferred game but im always down to play with NT

Yea Bally is just as bad…when I’m in the A I can’t watch Hawks games either :smh: …Last I was down there they ain’t even have a good streaming app
It’s bad for sure Bally has a chokehold on the Braves and Hawks and there really ain’t no way around it. Either play ball or find a bootlegger streaming site online. I’m trippin but I thought the Wizards used to play on MASN back in the Verizon center days when I was out DC, looked it up guess it’s only baseball.

You the type of teammate id want in domination lol kills dont mean jack gotta play the objective :smokin

I tell those dudes go play TDM if they want kills

We can deff play whenever though fam you got my GT. Its not my preferred game but im always down to play with NT

TDM isnt even good for kills is the ironic part. Dom or HP cause you kinda know where people are gonna be. Lets just go run amuck on everyone and rep out a NT clan tag, the **** we fueding for. :pimp:

I couldn’t tell you cuz I can’t watch Wiz games unless I pull up to the arena :lol: :smh:

What pizza spot is it?
Only pizza spots I remember in DC were the jumbo slice spots in Adams Morgan. Pizza Mart and Pizza Boli’s. DC is not a pizza city, it’s a chicken wings and fries carryout type city.

For my bettors, LAL -1

AD finished +27. Memphis kept trying him all game long and kept failing.

They made a huge run in the 2nd with AD on the bench, otherwise the offense was terrible because they kept attacking AD at the rim… which is where Ja got hurt. It was preceded by like 10 straight possessions where he kept putting AD in PnR & mostly getting nothing.

All that to say, Ja with a bad shooting hand still trying to be Ja does more harm than good.

If you’re just swapping Tyus into the starting lineup, park Trip in the corner & have Tillman set the screen. Bron will play an extremely soft drop & wont be able to bother your floaters nearly as much as AD. If you have to put AD in a screen, Bane is the only ballhandler and it has to be close to 30 feet out.

When just 1 of Tillman/Trip out there, AD readily concedes the switch to almost anyone. Did it several times late in the fourth quarter, which were the only buckets Memphis got :lol:

Defensively, you got a classic game 1 feel out Bron before. He’ll be more aggressive this time so even with Rui & Reaves coming back to earth, the team won’t be any easier to guard.

Biggest thing is simply getting back in transition. The Lakers are up there with the Warriors & Kings in terms of running after every single basket, make or miss and Memphis was AWFUL in transition. If that continues, LA drops 130 again & probably wins.

I think they win anyway because I doubt Memphis is going to be more intentional about either avoiding or wisely attacking AD.

They should take the final 4 minutes of G1 and have that be the base of their halfcourt offense & run like hell in transition like the Lakers do. We’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom