The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE i am havily CJ sidering flying doe to Vegas firLriAm. You gonna e available and/or I genius? Curious about MVP MVP and if he is. Real one.

what-tate.gif

eh they've been pretty mid this year without him record wise.

Last year they we're good but then you had Clarke and Adams there and now you're missing all 3

Yup.

They’re going to need an all-time game from Desmond Bane…

And the other guy….you know.

Jones had a stellar nine-game run in March when Morant missed eight games due to a suspension and sat out a ninth because of conditioning reasons.

Memphis went 6-3 during the stretch and Jones averaged 16.3 points, 8.2 assists and just 1.3 turnovers. He had 10 or more assists on five occasions and produced the first triple-double of his career.

Their bigs being out is a bigger problem than Ja

Warriors only got one ring with their core. Then added a new #1 so that's a different era. Then only got one with Wiggins. So really they never had a dynasty

Denver Nuggets and Avs Fans are currently in this reality and have been in this reality since 2019. We’ve been Blacked out of watching Comcast and DirectTV don’t want their customers subsidizing Altitude (Nuggets and Avs Network) so they offered Altitude a deal that reflects the reality that traditional media providers don’t have the same revenue they once did with so many people cutting the cord. Altitude wanted the old deal. NTers in other places have seen more Nuggets games and Avs games than I have. Stan K has his billions and sued Comcast for antitrust. Lawsuit was settled in March but no plans to bring Altitude back to Comcast or DirectTV

Back
Top Bottom