The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

If Tyreke Hill and Kendrick Perkins walked into a room, who is more likely to be recognized?

with his ESPN gigs and the footbal players wearing helmets, I think it might actually be Kendrick.
Football players got to feel some type of way knowing an avg nba player probably earns more throughout their career than top guys aside from QB. Come out without cte and broken body
The vitriol for Danny green in the bubble was nasty

This goofy just gets on the mic and asks himself easy questions and downplay his actions. New media sucks, I blame myself for being a part of that group that wanted Draymond in media because he broke down a play well one time.

Related to your comment alluding to his lack of accountability, my brother asked me the other day if Draymond has ever said, about anything, “yes, I crossed the line there. I shouldn’t have done that”? I couldn’t remember any examples of that.

He is questioning if James Naismith really invented basketball because there is a belief by some that it was actually derived from by Mesoamericans in the 1500s. Here is a quick read on it:

uhm but like did James Neismith take inspo from it?

seems like throw a ball in hoop is a concept that's pretty elemental.

Just get rid of/trade Draymond and find an impact big.

Wemby in Detroit? Naaaa :sick:
Ivey/Cade/Wemby/Duren is a nice core

Plus his ice game already fit the city

16664856486105.jpg

XsDukbpyTdeeNgGb.jpg:large

Bruh...they were up 20, and were dog walking Sacramento without your non scoring ***. They didn't have to be 5 on 4 on offense. You airball layups slime. They weren't hurting for playmaking either. Maybe a few less moving screens that help curry get wide open, but bruh eats with or without you.

Last edited:
Bruh...they were up 20, and we're dog walking Sacramento without your non scoring ***. They didn't have to be 5 on 4 on offense. You airball layups slime. They weren't hurting for playmaking either. Maybe a few less moving screens that help curry get wide open, but bruh eats with or without you.

freeze freeze turning on Dray is probably the most unexpected thing that has happened this season

uhm but like did James Neismith take inspo from it?

seems like throw a ball in hoop is a concept that's pretty elemental.

Agreed. It’s a silly argument to make.

Like saying Walter Camp didn’t really invent American Football because there already were games that involved running in a field with a ball and scoring a goal.

Back
Top Bottom