The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

I wanna say Kerr left Steph on the floor because he knew Mike Brown had to play either Huerter or Barnes. So Steph would guard either one of them, Fox would hunt Steph, you trap Fox & force the pass there knowing that either of those guys are unlikely to beat you in that high pressure situation.

But I think Kerr just got lucky there.

Then again, why else wouldn’t GP2/Donte be on the floor instead of Steph? :lol:

I wanna say Kerr left Steph on the floor because he knew Mike Brown had to play either Huerter or Barnes. So Steph would guard either one of them, Fox would hunt Steph, you trap Fox & force the pass there knowing that either of those guys are unlikely to beat you in that high pressure situation.

But I think Kerr just got lucky there.

Then again, why else wouldn’t GP2/Donte be on the floor instead of Steph? :lol:
No timeouts and if sac scored with time left you got Steph taking a half court.
I thought sac was going to try and score early and give themselves a reb if miss or play foul gm

The 1 seed is dogging the 8 seed. Is this even worth breaking down? Denver is just so much better than Minny :lol:
Yes. Yes it is

I don't have the receipt pulling skills you do- but a number of fine folks here decided to write out- in actual writing- with their own finger tips- that the 2023 Minnesota Timberwolves had what it took to make this series interesting. They went on to post those words. Those words that they typed. With the Post Reply button

In this thread

Letters, words and sentences that I myself had to read

And see

Dumb question, i thought nothing was broadcasted in 4k on live air? It’s
Still 1080P, which is wild cause we got 8K tv’s and ps5 i think may have 8K ability lol

Or you guys talking about streams right? So those do come in 4K for sports? Only downside is you will be 10-30 second delay?

Dumb question, i thought nothing was broadcasted in 4k on live air?

Or you guys talking about streams right? So those do come in 4K for sports? Only downside is you will be 10-30 second delay?

Na.

The World Cup, NFL, and even MLB baseball regular season games are broadcasted in 4K on major and even smaller networks .

Adam Silver being cheap because it cost a lot of money to transition to 4K due to the equipment being so much. :smh:

1170x182.jpeg.9c4ecc68062444b79abea529e819adae

OK

Back
Top Bottom