The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

No I’m NOT.

That’s what makes it so fascinating because of what you said.

“He’s not on anywhere”

Huh? Radio? :lol:

OK see there was a miscommunication. I didn’t mean LITERALLY not on anywhere.

My phrase was referring to the music not being what people hyped it to be.

Don't get Murray. What was he thinking trying to confront and punk that ref. Clownish behavior 🤡
He gotta be careful or he is going to develop a rep with these refs who already have a quick whistle.

Udoka, Harden CJ Mcfly. No strip clubs are safe in my eyes, in Houston, gonna be hurtin for a squirtin I smashed so many strippers raw dog. 1 one them made me steak and eggs. Mystic was her name. She did coke but damn that box was magnificent

And I ain’t lying. If so I’m flying Damn !!! Memories. Smashing it watching the Spurs play Dallas. Daughter walk in, stop for what? I ain’t gon stop. Savage time lord

welp the nothern california civil war started at a watch party. during a pivotal moment of the game. just look like 10 random people fighting for no got damn reason too. guy at the end saying sorry after he hit the wrong guy🤣

king fans are the petty af. look at them jumping an innocent warriors fan. dubs in 6 baby!!!

Don't get Murray. What was he thinking trying to confront and punk that ref. Clownish behavior 🤡
He gotta be careful or he is going to develop a rep with these refs who already have a quick whistle.
made vacation plans banking on getting swept. he wasnt expecting the game 3 win

Back
Top Bottom