The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I think Crowder is a clown and his ego is inflated as hell. However, him not getting any minutes while Butler was torching them is insane. Even if it’s just for a few minutes for some hard fouls.

They specifically traded for him so he could guard a Tatum, Butler, or Brown. Bud gotta go asap.

Given some thought to this and I’m going Nix in Six. Some will think it’s just Heat hate, but it’s not.

Two things that contributed greatly to the Bucks’s demise were bad/ineffectual coaching and straight up not matching the Heat’s energy when it mattered most. I don’t anticipate being issues for the Knicks or at least not nearly to the same extent. Those things, plus the Knicks having HCA and the Heat being banged up, swings the series in the Knicks favor to me.

If both Dubs and lakers close out tonight, Sunday will be the 1st GM? Gm 7s were slotted for sunday.

Given some thought to this and I’m going Nix in Six. Some will think it’s just Heat hate, but it’s not.

Two things that contributed greatly to the Bucks’s demise were bad/ineffectual coaching and straight up not matching the Heat’s energy when it mattered most. I don’t anticipate being issues for the Knicks or at least not nearly to the same extent. Those things, plus the Knicks having HCA and the Heat being banged up, swings the series in the Knicks favor to me.

Spoelstra + Playoff Jimmy terrify me.

I know they're going to show Brunson some crazy looks and make someone else beat them four times. On offense, they have the shooting that Cleveland didn't so the whole defensive gameplan has to change. I think they'll run a lot of action through Bam, too to get Mitchell Robinson away from the paint.

I'll say Knicks in 7 for no real reason at all. I'd be surprised if either team won in 4 or 5.

Fuzvli6XgAIhvAe

Back
Top Bottom