The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Personally if I was a starter for a 64 win team, then the off-season came and my team said I couldn't even compete for my job, I'd be mad too.

Assuming good health

I have a really hard time imagining any of these teams beating GSW.
Boston seems worse, Denver's defense is bad, PHX has no depth or continuity.

A lot can happen but if they get past the Kings gotta look at them as pretty strong championship favourites.
they would not have homecourt in any of those series and I would be surprised if they go undefeated at home.

Which means they would need to get 2 road games in at least 1 of the WCFs or the finals, probably both.

I just don’t see how a team with 30 road losses can accomplish that. The names on the back of the jersey are the same, but something is missing.

they would not have homecourt in any of those series and I would be surprised if they go undefeated at home.

Which means they would need to get 2 road games in at least 1 of the WCFs or the finals, probably both.

I just don’t see how a team with 30 road losses can accomplish that. The names on the back of the jersey are the same, but something is missing.
thank-you-jimmy-fallon.gif

Personally if I was a starter for a 64 win team, then the off-season came and my team said I couldn't even compete for my job, I'd be mad too.
Absolutely. Request a trade immediately, but sitting out completely is insane.

You were last amongst the starters in minutes per game, and were only just slightly ahead of the 6th man. He’s much younger & you’re not decorated at all. Them expanding his role & moving you to the bench wasn’t some gigantic slap in the face :lol: This is the NBA.

Ask for a trade, preferably to a team with no bench. But be a professional & play. In all likelihood your minutes weren’t even going to be that far off from last year.

He handled this is in the worst way imaginable, and now he’s complaining again.

The number of bans that would be handed out would certainly burn this thread to the ground :lol:

I’m just letting y’all know.

Pour one out for me, regardless of outcome shirts are coming off. I will probably be taken to the gulag.

Going to have to get a VPN and reincarnate myself like Anton.

Warriors lose this, imma cook.

GS not winning 4 in a row. Game 7 going to be fun.
no chance. Fox's finger is cooked and the rest of the team aint helping him besides Monk every once in a while. I bet his game looks alot like game 5, make some shots early but wont be attacking the rim like normal and his ball handle / shot will go to crap in the 2nd half as the finger gets banged around

Back
Top Bottom