The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Harden and Embiid need to be healthy.

Harden looked so slow and clearly hobbled . Embiid should be fine by the tip off

I want GSW win but y'all and the media gotta chill with this favorites talk. Yes, their championship pedigree showed these last three games but they were close AF. Really have to take it one QUARTER at a time with this team

Nope, big favorites.

Defending champs. Y'all love trying to hang this underdog label on them.

I don’t think Jalen Green can/should be the #1 option on a team hoping for success, but he’s definitely good. And things could look a lot different if they were to land Wemby in the draft.

Even if he’s not a #1 option, talking about trading him this early is nonsense.

Maybe they land Wemby, or maybe Sengun continues his ascension and you can have a light version of Joker and Murray.

They also have the cap space for two max contracts so you can sign a max guy without giving up anything.

They need a little bit of patience.

Jae Crowder should be the last person saying "check my resume"
Where is JR & Wall when you need ‘em

View attachment 3122444
8A58801E-B11F-4B06-95D4-7062D4175B37.gif

917395D0-EDBF-4EF9-ADC4-B8CBF6973819.gif

Nope, big favorites.

Defending champs. Y'all love trying to hang this underdog label on them.

I was literally told in here that a team that was 11-30 on the road in the regular season had no chance of making it to the Finals, let alone winning it. They are 1-2 in the postseason as of now. Stop it.

The winner of MEM-LAL could be the difference maker. Yes - Bron is Bron but that Bay Area Home Court Advantage could be significant.

I want GSW win but y'all and the media gotta chill with this favorites talk. Yes, their championship pedigree showed these last three games but they were close AF. Really have to take it one QUARTER at a time with this team
We Believe Underdog Favorites mode been activated
#5 on its way
Recenge SZN part 2

Back
Top Bottom