The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

B Sox B Sox
I've heard the argument that if Embiid is not 100% it would be better for the 76ers to play without him because the offense works better and they can guard the perimeter

I just can't get down with not using an MVP level player who can impact both ends like that
They obviously need to play him. But the scheme needs to change. Their offense is just VERY slow and predictable when he’s out there.

Jim played like trash, but he also has to adjust his game a ton with Embiid out there in their current scheme. They just don’t play as freely as a team.

1683340425357.jpeg

Only reason it’s not 3-0 is because of Harden, they’re outmanned.

Harden a career choke artist, his supporters can't use that weak axx tired legs excuse they would use whenever he choked on Houston. I genuinely feel bad for Embiid man has only ever had legitimate help once(Butler) and Philly chose Tobias Harris over him

FbHmwDK.png

As bad as Harden was, Maxey and Tobias were worse. Completely useless.

If any of the 3 players had a semi decent game, this would have been a much closer game.
Tobias doesn’t get shots if Jo is playing. Maxey has always played bad against Boston

Booker should have to ref games like that new rule in New Jersey little league baseball, where if parents heckle the umpire beyond reason they have to ump 3 little league games before they can return as a spectator

Harden not slick.

He gets to go home and save his playoff reputation from any further damage.

Chess, not checkers.

Harden a career choke artist, his supporters can't use that weak axx tired legs excuse they would use whenever he choked on Houston. I genuinely feel bad for Embiid man has only ever had legitimate help once(Butler) and Philly chose Tobias Harris over him

FbHmwDK.png

Jimmy man…my heart still aches. It was so obvious that he was our best player and we let him walk for nothing. ❤️‍🩹

Back
Top Bottom