The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I dont think the Nuggets got enough for them either, I think Suns got a better chance at beating the Lakers but eff that bum Book and perpetual fraud Cp3. Need Bron and co to 1,2, 3 Cancun them.
I actually think it's the opposite. I feel the suns would be an easier match up for us while the nuggets would give us a tougher match up because of their depth.... And I was with you with book being overrated but I think he's shed that label this playoff run. He's balling

Good game X xxpizzo amitt5504 amitt5504 . Really good shot making. Maxey and Tobias were awesome. Random great minutes from House too.

Absolutely putrid shooting display by Boston. Before the bench came in they were under 40% from the field, under 30% from 3, and missed 9 FTs (all by guards/wings). Gotta hope/assume that doesn’t happen again.

Bound to have a bad game in a series. That’s why you gotta win the games you should when you play decent. Lost two of them though.

Think Boston wins Game 6 since home/road doesn’t seem to matter to them.

Spero or whatever his name is clearly doesn’t know about Paul Westphal’s teams. D’Antoni?

Good game X xxpizzo amitt5504 amitt5504 . Really good shot making. Maxey and Tobias were awesome. Random great minutes from House too.

Absolutely putrid shooting display by Boston. Before the bench came in they were under 40% from the field, under 30% from 3, and missed 9 FTs (all by guards/wings). Gotta hope/assume that doesn’t happen again.

Bound to have a bad game in a series. That’s why you gotta win the games you should when you play decent. Lost two of them though.

Think Boston wins Game 6 since home/road doesn’t seem to matter to them.
Tobias and Maxey having good games early on allows for the Jim/Jo game to become damn near unguardable

But the problem is Al. His HGH wore off and looking washed again

Job not finished. WE ain't tryna come back to this **** hole city. amitt5504 amitt5504 X xxpizzo HOU$TON HOU$TON :pimp:
IMG_0215.gif

Back
Top Bottom