The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

That's what role players do at home. The same way your role players play well in San Francisco, Lakers role players play better in LA. Is this your first time watching playoff basketball?

the best thing dennis schroeder did in game 4 was point and laugh at a draymond turnover. you’re right, role players definitely make more contributions at home.

lakers have had no consistent response for the warriors high screen, pick and roll. gary payton II’s been getting freebies off that in G4 and G5. getting AD on the perimeter has left lakers vulnerable. i expect kerr to spam it next game.

I hope AD is ok.

So we can trade him for KYrie.
200w (38).gif

the best thing dennis schroeder did in game 4 was point and laugh at a draymond turnover. you’re right, role players definitely make more contributions at home.

lakers have had no consistent response for the warriors high screen, pick and roll. gary payton II’s been getting freebies off that in G4 and G5. getting AD on the perimeter has left lakers vulnerable. i expect kerr to spam it next game.
Then I should expect Ham to Go BIG

AD, Gabriel, Bron frontcourt.

Protect the Paint at all costs

Then I should expect Ham to Go BIG

AD, Gabriel, Bron frontcourt.

Protect the Paint at all costs

idk if that's the answer my bro. even if they attempt to take away the paint, gabriel is going to get hunted on switches. dubs penetration is gonna lead to over-helping and either open shooters or backdoor cuts

That's what role players do at home. The same way your role players play well in San Francisco, Lakers role players play better in LA. Is this your first time watching playoff basketball?

This is not amateur 5 year old basketball where a little kid has his dad mom sister grandma pet hamster etc in the stands cheering him on. This is a false narrative at the nba pro level. You really think someone like Lonnie was like “yeah man I ain’t been getting much burn and my team needs me and well we at home so let me go perform much better!” Really? Stop it…

Hooper hoop, period. Nobody got time to be picking a choosing how well they hoop based on the arena. These guys have passed all that. You should know this by now.

This is not amateur 5 year old basketball where a little kid has his dad mom sister grandma pet hamster etc in the stands cheering him on. This is a false narrative at the nba pro level. You really think someone like Lonnie was like “yeah man I ain’t been getting much burn and my team needs me and well we at home so let me go perform much better!” Really? Stop it…

Hooper hoop, period. Nobody got time to be picking a choosing how well they hoop based on the arena. These guys have passed all that. You should know this by now.

Then explain the Warriors being one of the best teams in the league at home and one of the worst teams in the league on the road. Is it just luck? Does Steve Kerr just coach worse on the road? Are his schemes just less effective outside of Chase center?

idk if that's the answer my bro. even if they attempt to take away the paint, gabriel is going to get hunted on switches. dubs penetration is gonna lead to over-helping and either open shooters or backdoor cuts
Ok maybe so. But the dubs haven't strung together two straight wins against my guys all year long so chances of that happening are low.

Plus this....

LeBron hasn't scored 30 all playoffs long.

The Explosion awaits us.

He’s been noticeably saving his efforts for the second half/4th the entire series what are you talking about
Huh? Are you watching the games?

His shot attempts been going down in the 2nd half by about 60% or more. He's started off hot the last 3 games and cooled off significantly after the half.

Back
Top Bottom