The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I also think Porter + Jalen is not it and never will be it. I'm a fan of both of those guys individually, but they're pretty duplicative even if Jalen projects to be superior IMO

Sengun is the best of the young guys right now. He's legit (at least offensively)
Agreed. I think KPJ can be a good player but he will never be a good starting PG. I see him eventually becoming a star 6th man. Silas refuses to run everything through Sengun even though the eye test and stats say that the more touches he gets, the better the team plays. It’s like Silas is coaching to actually win games over developing the young core. Which is even more embarrassing that we’re the worst team in the nba for what will be a 3rd straight year.

Gonna be a looooong season for yall boys :lol: :lol:

XXX_IMG_AP_NUGGETS_WARRIORS__1_1_LT106BHPF.jpeg

Hate how the nets, Tsai and the NBA will get away with not doing **** about kyrie when it was the right thing to do and now are overcompensating bc they realized they couldn’t sweep it under the rug.

They will now get to act righteous about the whole thing.

Sports are a weird thing

You look like a genius til you’re not.

Wiseman and kuminga coulda been Ball and Wagner.

MLGA wanted to blow the whole team up a few days ago, and now have removed all articles of clothing 😂 and planning parade routes. Nasty behavior

Last edited:
Draymond knows he’s not reupping in GS. Man’s gonna burn the place down on his way out.

Warriors really gonna run it back with this crew?

Are they sure they don’t want to trade Draymond to the Lakers?

Back
Top Bottom