The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

"Laker fans become Power fans"

skip1 (1).png
1*tB_8fqcX-NrgfLU_VNpp4g.jpeg

Kyrie is a LOSER. Fake deep guy was all fun and games until he dipped the toe into ANTISEMITISM. All he had to do was apologize, say he doesn't HATE JEWISH PEOPLE and own up to post a racist video. If he was just saying nonsense then that's one thing. The fact that he thinks he's smarter than all of us makes it even worse. This is wild. Man is hot boxing his own farts and calling it cologne.

No one on this planet woke up happier and will sleep better tonight than Steve Nash.

Kyrie is a LOSER. Fake deep guy was all fun and games until he dipped the toe into ANTISEMITISM. All he had to do was apologize, say he doesn't HATE JEWISH PEOPLE and own up to post a racist video. If he was just saying nonsense then that's one thing. The fact that he thinks he's smarter than all of us makes it even worse. This is wild. Man is hot boxing his own farts and calling it cologne.

No one on this planet woke up happier and will sleep better tonight than Steve Nash.

Clippers won the Baron Davis trade. Hang the banner, Steve.

The Primo thing sounds fishy. First the statement about trauma sounds like they're using it as an excuse if something did happen. No comment on that but THEN to be like "no it wasn't on purpose if it happened it's cause his D is too big.. happens to the best of us" and NOW it's she's a racist old woman? Say what?

Spurs have the best city unis this year by far.

Also like the Mavs, Lakers, Pelicans, and Celtics.

The Hornets **** unis aren't bad either.

Don't know wtf the Warriors are doing with their city unis with those piss stains on the front. :lol: :smh:

Makes it doubly worse cuz they had one of the best city unis last season.

Big Sean helped designed the Pistons' city unis this year and it shows.

Piss stains omfg 😂😂

My only take on Kyrie…Yo been moving like he looking for smoke n daring em to get yo out the paint for a while now so it is what is…Consequences n such, can’t feel anything for him

04152131-CCE4-4CAA-BC10-68A5A5ADF921.gif
I don’t think he’s really a malicious or hateful person, just unhappy and confused. He doesn’t even know what he really wants or is about.

But he has too much influence to be as reckless with his thoughts as he is, so I have no sympathy for him.

The Primo thing sounds fishy. First the statement about trauma sounds like they're using it as an excuse if something did happen. No comment on that but THEN to be like "no it wasn't on purpose if it happened it's cause his D is too big.. happens to the best of us" and NOW it's she's a racist old woman? Say what?
I screamed

Back
Top Bottom