The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

BDz7.gif

We probably shouldn't be having this convo. It counts as, "WhataboutIsm" and it means we are trying to take some of the blame away from Kyrie.
I literally posted about Kyrie afterwards focusing on him. DC posted those clips and they’re valid. If we took a Time Machine…before Kyrie posted the tweet. It wouldn’t change the fact there is a religious movement of black supremacist. It wouldn’t change the fact that a publisher and video platform allowed this documentary to be made. Nor has anyone done a social investigation into it.

We all KNOW Kyrie is has 4.6 million followers and probably erred in posting the doc. AND not quickly apologizing for it.
Seen this whataboutism stuff thrown around the past few days and folks taking issue with it

Personally I don't see the problem because a lot of folks acting righteous got no business doing so
So do you have an issue with the folks calling out the dealer (Amazon)? Who knows what other anti (denomination) content they have on their platform.
I'm a fan of whataboutism and is the inspiration for at least 50% of my takes.

I wouldn't be me without it. I call it CONSISTENCY
I’m not mad at the whataboutism takes from J Will or he who will not be named (just as I will not invoke she who will not be named).

Hopefully Kyrie goes on a peyote journey playing Hov’s verse from God Did. Abstains from tweets and comes back a ferocious cutting scorer.

Wiseman is a bust straight up :lol:. Warriors flat out goofed with that pick. Kerr already alluding to benching him. There's no one move or even series of moves that can make this team a contender. You never wish injury but history shows that at some point Klay/draymond will miss time and this whole thing goes even more off the rails. At that point you have to weigh the pros and cons of taking a gap year and loading up for next year or fake competing in a lost season
9 games in and already declaring a gap year? Way too early.

9 games in and already declaring a gap year? Way too early.
It's early but that doesn't mean it's too early. After CJ and Zion rampage that defense they'll be 3-7 after tonight. Give it 10 more games and Poole/wiseman/jamychal/klay still aren't gonna play any defense. Then you give it 10 more games to 'wait and see'? By then you've wasted half the season evaluating something that's readily apparent as trash. You can't ask for more offensively from the starters and they still lost to Orlando

It's early but that doesn't mean it's too early. After CJ and Zion rampage that defense they'll be 3-7 after tonight. Give it 10 more games and Poole/wiseman/jamychal/klay still aren't gonna play any defense. Then you give it 10 more games to 'wait and see'? By then you've wasted half the season evaluating something that's readily apparent as trash. You can't ask for more offensively from the starters and they still lost to Orlando

No. Let them crash and burn.

They're "light years ahead" of everyone remember?

People really blaming the Warriors struggles on a second year player who played like 50 games in the last 4 years?
People are finding someone to put the blame on ONE player. Wiseman is that player due to the fact he hasn't produced or played because of injury. But it's not just him. It's the bench collectively.

IF this year does end up being a lost season, Wiseman will be the scapegoat. Then it'll allow Draymond to opt out and make content about how bad the season was and how it was over from the beginning lol

Back
Top Bottom