The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Really not sure why folks keep jumping out there.

#LowIQ
Even if you're going to jump in, everyone has decided to not articulate themselves and explain their point in a concise, respectful manner. I still don't know what anyone's point is or reason for jumping in. We're losing that ability.

Last edited:
Some of my favorite follows begging and pleading for something the players absolutely don't owe to anyone

At this point it's like a bizarro reverse entitlement

Reactions: MVP
Came here to say this. People don’t want to be happy.
just @ me next time

Kid Crying GIFs | Tenor

Some of my favorite follows begging and pleading for something the players absolutely don't owe to anyone

Not everything needs to be public. Nowadays everyone wants everything to be visible just to feed their ego. No one cares about you and it’s always a specific sector of ppl too

Don't know why people still pay attention to what that clown skip says.

Well according to the new logic applied in the past few days, Skip has 3.2 million Twitter followers that he is "promoting" to (I don't know about FB and IG).

So even if you or I don't pay attention to him in a serious manner, he has 3.2 million people that do.

And by the new rules, he's "promoting" that KD also needs to be lumped in with Kyrie who has been labeled an anti-semite. He's pretty much calling KD the same thing now.

Even AFTER Jen interrupted with KD's clarification tweet, they both still went in saying that KD needs to meet with Jewish leaders.

Well according to the new logic applied in the past few days, Skip has 3.2 million Twitter followers that he is "promoting" to (I don't know about FB and IG).

So even if you or I don't pay attention to him in a serious manner, he has 3.2 million people that do.

And by the new rules, he's "promoting" that KD also needs to be lumped in with Kyrie who has been labeled an anti-semite. He's pretty much calling KD the same thing now.

Even AFTER Jen interrupted with KD's clarification tweet, they both still went in saying that KD needs to meet with Jewish leaders.
KD seems weirdly obsessed with putting on da cape for Mikey. Seems very strange. Skip should stay quiet after he attacked Bronny James on Twitter.

KD seems weirdly obsessed with putting on da cape for Mikey. Seems very strange. Skip should stay quiet after he attacked Bronny James on Twitter.
Seems like Skiup is bulletproof because his nanny was black and raised him like her son.

Reminds me of that Atlanta episode “Trini to da Bone.”

I mean, I feel like the default should be assuming the other players are not antisemitic and don’t support the content of the movie and therefore they shouldn’t have to come out any say anything about it.

It’s really bizarre to me that so many media members don’t seem to see it that way.

Back
Top Bottom