The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

It's nothing but a bunch of random players who don't fit very well together. There was no thought or vision put into assembling any of it.

That's the real problem. They have to fix the roster first. He'll talk a great game but there's only so much he can do without several changes.
Need veteran leadership as well to hold the kids accountable. james harden would be a great fit, but it goes against the rebuild. Eric gordon tried, but to deaf ears

Eating McDonalds all the time would be bad for health reasons but once in a while as a cheat meal? Hell yeah. You don't even need the spicy nuggets either (if they're not available), just get the regular nuggets with sweet & sour sauce. And their fries are the best in the business.

Don't eat McD's like that but on the rare times I can't make breakfast or something, their McMuffin's are pretty handy :lol:

Tried them for the first time during lockdown and was pleasantly surprised

It's nothing but a bunch of random players who don't fit very well together. There was no thought or vision put into assembling any of it.

That's the real problem. They have to fix the roster first. He'll talk a great game but there's only so much he can do without several changes.
The roster is far from perfect. Nix and TyTy being your only point guards is poor roster construction on the GM’s part. After that everything Silas did made no sense. He set the bar so low that Ime will look like a COTY candidate within 3 years by just making simple adjustments.

People still eat McDonalds?

Yes and business is booming

Screenshot_20230518-180853.png

Honestly, I thought da Bucks took at step back with how they handled Bud this yr.

I do think Yannis will have his eyes looking thru the window.

All these lames wanna go to the same 4/5 squads usually but this time NY is relevant.

:nerd:

When the Lakers pull AD off Jokic, I don’t see how Denver will be able to keep AG on the floor.

They’ll have to sub in Brown & then the question becomes do the lakers stay big or go small to matchup.

If you keep Rui in against the small lineup, you’ll put AD on Bruce Brown but then they’ll just run pick&rolls all day. Bruce Brown is good on the short roll but I guess you can switch it. If you put Bron on Bruce Brown, where do you hide AD? You can’t hide him on MPJR, Murray or KCP because they can all shoot.

On the flip side, if we stay big while Denver is small, it should be a layup line to the rim. Bruce Brown cannot check Rui or Lebron. If AG is played off the floor, the Nuggets front court has absolutely NOTHING.

I don’t feel like there are many adjustments left to make (for both teams). Maybe the Lakers can put TBJr instead of Lonnie & less Dlo + more Rui minutes.

I’m confident in the lakers because I don’t think the Nuggets have any answer for AD. Especially if AD doesn’t have to take Jokic but Jokic has to guard AD. People are underselling the fact that AD had to go against JJJ/Dray in the first 2 rounds. The nuggets have nothing like that.

Denver is trying to play Dlo off the floor.
Lakers will be trying to play AG off the floor.

I may be a homer, but I feel like the Lakers can get to checkmate quicker than Denver can.

Back
Top Bottom