The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I don’t think the Nuggets win a game in LA. I’ll panic when that happens but I don’t see it.

Lakers have to win game 5 or 7. They’ve played the nuggets tough at Dallas will have to put up their best playoff performance to win there.
Lol

Here ya go

Screenshot_20230518_224130_Google.jpg
LeMickey & ADisney

Man's wants his got damn respect. He has a reason 'why' he's doing this. Y'all in trouble.

Man I hope this is an old quote

I hope he aint saying 💩 like this during the series 🤦🏾‍♂️

Lakers down 2-0 and Ham is looking for anything to get them fired up so why be talking about how good you are and how much better you are than other players

Reaves and DLo about to hit 25+ a piece in the next two games

Man's wants his got damn respect. He has a reason 'why' he's doing this. Y'all in trouble.

He's been proving he's not a fluke in the postseason and he legit ups his game in big moments but I don't think he'll get the type of credit/respect he's after until he gets a chance as a no.1.

Not saying he needs to either, nothing wrong being a no.2 to an All-Time talent and you can still be an accomplished and title winning All-Star as one.

Someone on my timeline floated Simons and the 3rd pick for JB.
I'm okay with this because obvs trading the Knicks pick with Simons wouldn't work, value-wise, and the 3 wouldn't be enough on its own.

But I want Cronin to do a madness and send a package for an elite Center :nerd:

Someone on my timeline floated Simons and the 3rd pick for JB.
Why on Earth would Portland do this?

As a Cs fan, if JB really did want out for some reason, I’d take this with quickness.

But again, no trade is happening because he’s not about to pass up $100M+.

Why on Earth would Portland do this?

As a Cs fan, if JB really did want out for some reason, I’d take this with quickness.

But again, no trade is happening because he’s not about to pass up $100M+.
So would you take one or the other, by itself, for JB? All theoretical.

I just read 10 pages of gloating over the Lakers down 0-2.

The desparity and insecurity is so entertaining.

Yall mask your fear of the Purple and Gold by spewing all the hate and nonsense you have in your bag.

Just tweeted all of it to LeBron, yall really messed yup.

When AD's brows connect its like the Megazord forming.

Austin Reaves bout to get the 10 million back.

Hoochimama bout to show Denver he aint no hoodrat.

Lakers bout to win 4 games straight and all yall going to the gym.

Jamal Murray and Jokola dont even sound like star names thats why no one knows or cares who they are.

Jokic so unpopular NBA had to sabotage him from getting another MVP that would of cemented him as a top-5 all time great center.

Now thats the type of "if" I like, what if Joker won 3 straight MVPs? HA. never going to happen again.

But do you know whats going to happen again?

Lakers title, title #18.

Book It.
Guarantee it.
Go ahead and sink the LAkers ship because we arent going fishing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom