The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Not NBA related, but the news cycle these days makes me feel like a failure because I didn’t have sex with a hot (ish) female teacher when I was a high school student.

Ugghh back to Boston.
50F82D88-A6A8-41E7-81F3-32C7635FFF0E.gif

Bam with an amazing 10 points. This why the Heat got no chance against Denver. Spose to be what, Joker and Jamal vs Bam and Him? Joker gon cook dude. No one on that team can guard that man.

Not NBA related, but the news cycle these days makes me feel like a failure because I didn’t have sex with a hot (ish) female teacher when I was a high school student.
In all seriousness don’t feel that way because I worry that those students end up having messed up lives and an unhealthy relationship with sex when they get older

Outside of the abomination that was Game 3, Tatum is averaging 33/10/5 on 56% shooting.

He could’ve still been better in the 4th quarters of G1 & 2, but he’s still been really good.

Role players actually hitting some shots is everything.

To be honest Boston played really well at home in most of Game 2. This could be a tied series so Boston has a great shot to at least get this series back to Miami

GG C's

This team has earned the benefit of the doubt, but Jimmy and Lowry not looking well during this game is worrisome. Regardless, proud of these boys

To be honest Boston played really well at home in most of Game 2. This could be a tied series so Boston has a great shot to at least get this series back to Miami

Agreed. Heats in Six.

I just can’t see this Celtics team doing something that has never happened before in NBA history, even though they have the clear talent advantage.

All my female teachers looked like the Ultimate Warrior so I don’t feel too terrible about it anymore

Game 2 was a killer. Keep Timelord in with the 2man game between him and JT and they probably should’ve won. THAT was poor coaching by Mazz.

Back
Top Bottom