The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

This has been one of the weirdest and funniest parts of this situation that has gotten near zero attention. That Kyrie is supposedly a devote Muslims but this "Blacks are the real Jews" thing he seemingly believes in comes from whole other religion. And the only way to really reconcile the two is for Kyrie, and in turn his supports, to act like the teachings of the Black Hebrew Israelites is historical fact.

Seen so many people defending Kyrie ignore this contradiction. And tacitly expect others to as well

Thank you. These ****** are stuck on my tongue in cheek Ramadan comment and ignoring the fact that he previously identified as Muslim

So maybe I should re-word my joke then...

Is Kyrie Irving the first dual Jew/Muslim? :lol:

Es6SWvmXcAIQCKr.jpg

Thank you. These ****** are stuck on my tongue in cheek Ramadan comment and ignoring the fact that he previously identified as Muslim

So maybe I should re-word my joke then...

Is Kyrie Irving the first dual Jew/Muslim? :lol:
He's also a devout Christian.

And Standing Rock Sioux tribe.

Last edited:
The NETS and the NBA are ******* clowns. What they are imposing on Kyrie is to show the WORLD that negros can't speak their minds. Suspend him, drop him or whatever ..... but to make this man apologies, take classes, kiss the rings of a small community and then after all that sit in front of the "MAN" and summarized what he has learned is demeaning and humiliating. Like you just made him do all that but you still have final say so? FoH.

Negros get back in line.

White men can talk **** about black people and he gets to sell his team for millions .... you have NFL players talking about beating up NI**G** and he don't have to do ****. Like yeah ... call KI an idiot and confused or whatever but this **** they doing is to make sure no one else gets out of line.

The NETS and the NBA are ****ing clowns. What they are imposing on Kyrie is to show the WORLD that negros can't speak their minds. Suspend him, drop him or whatever ..... but to make this man apologies, take classes, kiss the rings of a small community and then after all that sit in front of the "MAN" and summarized what he has learned is demeaning and humiliating. Like you just made him do all that but you still have final say so? FoH.

Negros get back in line.

White men can talk **** about black people and he gets to sell his team for millions .... you have NFL players talking about beating up NI**G** and he don't have to do ****. Like yeah ... call KI an idiot and confused or whatever but this **** they doing is to make sure no one else gets out of line.
I already got banned out both Kanye threads but I’ll just say I agree with you and leave it at that.

Good win for the Hawks tonight.

I already got banned out both Kanye threads but I’ll just say I agree with you and leave it at that.

Good win for the Hawks tonight.
Yeah I got banned from the Kanye joint and I didn't say **** offensive. Just asked a question and poof.

Thats ****** up.

I wonder how Stephon Marbury feels about Kyrie. One hand, he's probably loving what Kyrie's doing. On the other...he's gotta be thinking that his reign as the greatest Chinese Basketball Association player of all time might be in real peril. Kyrie is going to shatter all of those records and get a town named after him.

KD outta there by the deadline.

Back
Top Bottom