The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Harden out a month and Doc Rivers is still gainfully employed. I'm about to start sharing pinterest recipes in here

Also… being in Arizona on a daylight savings change day and watching them do nothing is a bullet point in the time is fake agenda

That’s the one I did. Went down to Skeletons point or something named close to that
I went from the Visitors Center to around the point you have to take the bus to see the remainder. I probably walked about five miles (then another five back).

Did you check out the look out on the East Side?
FB363D7B-0494-49AC-8940-099EBEBF6EC2.jpeg

What i don’t get is it seems like what Ant Man said / did over summer was way worse from a directly saying it perspective than Kyrie did with his indirect move. And Ant Man barely got any backlash. Not sure if cuz he realized right away he goofed (regardless of how he feels really) and self proclaimed an apology right away…

For the clowns like Shaw Lebron Charles and cats that want to **** on KI for posting a link that's available in the biggest selling platform in America ....

But but is not the same ..... Shaq the dude that stepped in to save a franchised that was owned by a Racist dude.

Come on ..... people want to marginalize and point to the lowest dude in the chain.

I’m always curious of the anti snitching or black male emasculation or referring to someone as an Uncle Thomas if someone’s view doesn’t agree with yours in the black community.

We can’t help being crabs in the barrel.

Back
Top Bottom