The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Either EYE got the vision or the Ringer be lurking :lol: i floated the JB for 3/Simons + and was called a mad man lol

Either EYE got the vision or the Ringer be lurking :lol: i floated the JB for 3/Simons + and was called a mad man lol

Definitely lurking

I’m 100% sure there was someone in the cowboys thread lurking or was a member

Because I would hear topics and segments on a local sports radio station that were straight up rip-offs from the cowboys thread discussions

I wouldn't do either of these if I was Boston.

First one, Portland wouldn't trade Lillard straight up & it only narrows Boston's window.
Second one, Simons & Brandon Miller doesn't do anything to help Boston.

I wouldn't do either of these if I was Boston.

First one, Portland wouldn't trade Lillard straight up & it only narrows Boston's window.
Second one, Simons & Brandon Miller doesn't do anything to help Boston.

Not sold on Brandon Miller, but would give them some flexibility going forward.

tumblr_d642c11f4de8367081b85e938f36f46a_e069a407_1280.gif
You're my guy but still thirsting during her alt-right era?

Tatum is young enough to still do a soft reset. Jaylen brown ain’t it. Take #3+Simons and go from there.

Denver in 5.

Having said that, are we gonna apply the LeBron logic to Spolstra as it appears he is staring down the barrel of a 2-4 finals record?

Some of yall said it's worse for your "legacy" to lose in the finals instead of losing before you get to the finals.

Just want to know he we gonna play this if the Heat lose.

Player vs coach. Meh.

Back
Top Bottom