The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Feel like that’s always the easy out when there’s misses :lol:. I know they had ownership issues though
True, but all in all I think he had a good tenure:

John Collins (overpaid on the rookie extension) and Hurter (fair extension) were good picks in the mid-first round.
Luka for Trae obviously wasn't good, but Trae is an All-Star at least.
Was never a fan of Hunter or Reddish, but at least Hunter is a starter.
Got Capela for basically nothing.
Bogdanovic and Gallo signings were good value.
Okongwu, Jalen Johnson and AJ Griffin look like decent to good rotation pieces.

Rondo signing was bad, but he turned it around to Lou Williams and second round picks. Sounded like he was against the Dejounte trade but got overruled.

True, but all in all I think he had a good tenure:

John Collins (overpaid on the rookie extension) and Hurter (fair extension) were good picks in the mid-first round.
Luka for Trae obviously wasn't good, but Trae is an All-Star at least.
Was never a fan of Hunter or Reddish, but at least Hunter is a starter.
Got Capela for basically nothing.
Bogdanovic and Gallo signings were good value.
Okongwu, Jalen Johnson and AJ Griffin look like decent to good rotation pieces.

Rondo signing was bad, but he turned it around to Lou Williams and second round picks. Sounded like he was against the Dejounte trade but got overruled.
Hard to argue with that. The Hunter and Reddish picks made sense too but that draft was just weaker after the Top 2. Huge upgrade to whatever it is that the Wiz have been doing, but yea, the Luka/Trae draft is probably always going to be his biggest blemish.

David A with a terrible question. No one wants guys to lose their jobs but if you don't win you are at risk

Silver doesn't want players committing to International Competitions. He struggled with that question.

72C8CD01-9941-4EF2-B041-E43AD52943E3.jpeg

Explaining to the Mrs.Washed why I didn’t waste my time or money with the 3 point shootout game at the amusement park this past weekend.

Is Mrs. Washed your mother your or girl?

I come in peace.

Back
Top Bottom