The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

She ignored Bronze 6 times, eventually just blocked his number after the Mickey Mouse ring. :rofl:
Untitled-1.png

Miami should've retired #6 before the league did for Bill.

Still better put a James #6 in the rafters.

Man Bill why you had to do alllaaadaattt and retire 6 league wide. Only reason is I like 6 and have used it a couple times for ball jerseys ive had for leagues (6, 10, 20 my numbers) so id be tight if I coudnt use it. If it was a “weird” number like 37 aight cool but damn 6. :lol: Also looks good on jerseys, 6 on Bron look better than 23.

Same thing I said about AD. Joker walks around at 275-280. Bam giving up at least 30lbs.

Good luck
Anytime you have a natural forward at the 5 like Miami did with Bosh you’re betting that there aren’t anymore Shaq’s, Hakeem’s, etc.

And it’s a strong bet since those types of guys are obviously rare, but Jokic is one of them :lol:

If he catches it in the paint they’re dead in any scenario. Bam is (much) shorter and giving up several pounds.

You double and they always have 1 of their shooters making the entry pass so you have to come from the weakside corner & all the Nuggets know how to cut & Jokic one of the best passers ever.

So you can’t switch the Murray PnR, which means Jokic is rolling free every single time. You can try to tag him on the roll with a man on the weakside but Murray can & will make that skip pass.

They were able to “guard” AD in the bubble with Kelly Olynyk by fronting him, forcing AD to operate closer to the 3 point line but part of Denver’s offense is Jokic operating from there anyway :lol:

But that’s Miami’s best option. Furiously front Jokic, make them burn clock if they want to get it to him in the paint, like those old Russ & KD Thunder teams. Obvious problem is Jokic is better at sealing than KD :lol:

Bam cannot afford to be Bum today, or any of the games.

I honestly cannot see this Heat team taking more than 1, and that will be cause Furry and role players have a bad game while Jokic has 40+. And even then, idk.

Denver role guys vs Miami role guys gonna be fun to watch. MPJ, KCP, Brown vs Duncan, Strus, Martin and Vincent? Honestly think thats gonna be more interesting to follow than Jimmy/Ba(u)m vs Jokic/Jamal.

Last edited:
Good lookin on the Nandos mention, picking up some for lunch today at that exact location :pimp: (Best one is in downtown Baltimore, hits different) .....Wings need to be bigger tho, need more meat (PAUSE)

I'm grabbing 2 bottles of sawse for the crib too :pimp:

It’s some bull**** they only have Nando’s in the DC area and that’s it.

I only been to the ones overseas.

; in just his sophomore szn. He & RJ & Deuce are progressing just fine in a winning culture. Sure I wanted more PT from the jump but that’s not how this coach works at development. He’s not going to secede any wins if he thinks he has a chance of it :lol:

But back to QG he’s arguably more valuable than RJ to this squad which is wild. He is a legit 2 way lockdown guy with a wetter j.

It’s some bull**** they only have Nando’s in the DC area and that’s it.

I only been to the ones overseas.

I went to London twice and each time had Nandos like 4 times. :pimp:

Its criminal they dont have one in NYC. I went to the one in DC, was just as good as the ones from London. I order the Peri Peri sauces from Amazon from time to time. The garlic Peri Peri tastes great with any type of rotisserie.

Arizona is just phx, desert, 120°, cheesecake factory, Scottsdale and desert/grand canyon. Keep it a bean.
As someone who lived there for 8 years and now living in Tucson he’s not wrong:lol: I’m a downtown guy over Mill Ave but he’s right

Back
Top Bottom