The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I definitely watched it a lot throughout elementary school. For sure had a crush on Winnie, but don’t really remember any other specific storylines or anything either :lol:

I didn’t watch it out of spite because a guy I went to high school with that I didn’t like had a recurring role as one of Fred Savage’s buddies. And then Fred himself was in my SAT prep class and he was ****.

(Or maybe I was being a jealous hater ;)))

Yeah I'm out. Bring out the brooms. Across the Spider-Verse time...

Fukoog6.gif

He’s gotta destroy the short roll for them to have a shot, especially if they aren’t going to keep shooting lights out. This is when being a poor man’s AD offensively hurts big time.

Yeah Jokic was way more locked in on AD. Seems like they are content to watch Bam shoot short jumpers.

Won't be enough to keep up with Jokic.

This game is a wrap so just to clarify …They got Nandos in Baltimore, the DC area (DMV), and Chicago….They in 3 different US metros not just 1

Yea we were discussing it after. I didn’t know they opened one up in Chicago. Just knew of the ones down in your area.

But I know they don’t franchise it out because I checked around 2018. Corporate chooses the locations in the States.

this might be a blessing for the heat. got the feel out gm and ability to rest the starters in the fourth since it's a blowout

Pressures on them for G2. You def dont wanna go back home 0-2 in the finals, and the Heat aint built like that. They are not coming out of a 0-2 deficit. I mean this gonna be a sweep anyway but still.

I definitely watched it a lot throughout elementary school. For sure had a crush on Winnie, but don’t really remember any other specific storylines or anything either :lol:

Every episode was Kevin being a **** more or less.

Back
Top Bottom