The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

313902956_6402730069755463_1345929856817340487_n.jpg

So Brons first year in Miami wasn’t the 2010-11 season?
Yes. He said he remembered listening to them in 2010. Their first album debuted in 2011. Of course there's the possibility that he was listening to them in the Miami Heat locker room by way of some underground CD that he picked up at a gas station or directly from them at a mall or something, but c'mon, man. 😂

But he's your guy so you got it. Nothing to see here. All good. Hail to the king.

-foe

Yes. He said he remembered listening to them in 2010. Their first album debuted in 2011. Of course there's the possibility that he was listening to them in the Miami Heat locker room by way of some underground CD that he picked up at a gas station or directly from them at a mall or something, but c'mon, man. 😂

But he's your guy so you got it. Nothing to see here. All good. Hail to the king.

-foe

So it’s not feasible he misspoke and was a year off on the release date of a 12 year old album?

It’s not possible that he was just a few months off 😂?. I can’t tell you the EXACT release date of any album but I can tell you a general time period for when it came out.

So it’s not feasible he misspoke and was a year off on the release date of a 12 year old album?

It’s not possible that he was just a few months off 😂?. I can’t tell you the EXACT release date of any album but I can tell you a general time period for when it came out.

LeBron would NEVER forget his first year in Miami.

Going back to Cleveland….

The Celtics….

JJ Barrea…

No way. Not a chance.

Back
Top Bottom