The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Yup. People had other things going on. Like you know, their health.
Also.. You think I care about your ratings takes. This is what did it. Miss me with your fake moral high ground BS. When it was fine to make jokes in the middle of the peak of it when tens of thousands were dying every day.

Now Thats A Name Ive Not Heard In A Long Time GIF - Now ...

So Buc em was an ignorant racist which is what got him banned. I was going to ask you what tyisla aka @tyisny did to get the ban hammer.... I'm probably just late but I looked him up and low and behold he did not get banned. He just changed his username to trynafeelmink trynafeelmink :wow: The man went from Rachel Dolezal to Nkechi Amare Diallo on us and I didn't even know it

So Buc em was an ignorant racist which is what got him banned. I was going to ask you what tyisla aka @tyisny did to get the ban hammer.... I'm probably just late but I looked him up and low and behold he did not get banned. He just changed his username to trynafeelmink trynafeelmink :wow: The man went from Rachel Dolezal to Nkechi Amare Diallo on us and I didn't even know it

No more Freeze jokes for you. You’re like 3 years late :rofl:

That was a wild series of events. Guy was just shoehorning terms in like Kendall Roy not knowing if they made sense or not.

If he stopped posting as much he would have gotten away with it.

I think Denver is done
They looked drained Sunday

I think they gave everything they had mentally to beat the Lakers

To the extent that they cant mentally deal with Miami constantly pushing and shoving

I’m expecting Denver to stop driving to the basket and settle for 3s

This might be over in 6

Back
Top Bottom