The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I agree but he did a lot of little things that I liked tonight. He stayed locked in on defense and was playing well but Braun was just way better. I think if he had more freedom of movement hebcoukr finished better at the rim. He also needs to work on his handle

We know he can do the little things but all he wants to do it stand and shoot.

Braun didn't stand around and the game came to him offensively.

MPJ could do that or something similar but he won't. Dribbling would lead to more turnovers/offensive fouls.

Maybe I'm cynical and he can't really run like that so he paces himself but who knows

KCP has no excuse to be this awful
Crazy how he was on fire last series
Like how Gabe, Max and Caleb were against the Celtics

Guess getting revenge > playing good or they’re all just shook

MPJ is just shook from being in his first finals

1686208130145.png

I agree but he did a lot of little things that I liked tonight. He stayed locked in on defense and was playing well but Braun was just way better. I think if he had more freedom of movement hebcoukr finished better at the rim. He also needs to work on his handle
it look like MPJ was turning the corner in the previous series. he had a gm with 6 asts and making the right reads. played big and helped on defense. i think he just isn't able to solve the heat offense and having to defend smaller guys on the perimeter and switches.

he is missing shots and it is trickling down to other areas. low effort on defense and bad decision

Herro if you don't getcho *** out there boy

I understand the urgency in wanting a 20PPG guy back but he’s missed 20 straight games in a row. In the playoffs. Beyond it being unprecedented and the fact he might mess up the flow of the other guys who got them to the Finals, he’d only give them 10-12 minutes. I am skeptical of how much value he’d have to offer after in limited minutes after such a long absence. Not to mention what he might subtract defensively.

He’s been involved in contact practices but he said he experiences some pain on his follow through motion and there’s still some swelling. He also mentioned not wanting to come in not 100% and messing up the rotations as well. With as good as Gabe Vincent and Caleb Martin have been throughout the playoffs I respect Herro’s decision of not forcing it.

I understand the urgency in wanting a 20PPG guy back but he’s missed 20 straight games in a row. In the playoffs. Beyond it being unprecedented and the fact he might mess up the flow of the other guys who got them to the Finals, he’d only give them 10-12 minutes. I am skeptical of how much value he’d have to offer after in limited minutes after such a long absence. Not to mention what he might subtract defensively.

He’s been involved in contact practices but he said he experiences some pain on his follow through motion and there’s still some swelling. He also mentioned not wanting to come in not 100% and messing up the rotations as well. With as good as Gabe Vincent and Caleb Martin have been throughout the playoffs I respect Herro’s decision of not forcing it.

Concur, with you 100% baby

Oladipo is a bigger loss in my mind

wonder what the ratings for game 3 are and how they stack up to historic game 3s like today.

I predict 29.7 million.

Elite basketball on both sides. Biggest names in the sport.

Biggest names in the sport? I honestly don't think anybody playing right now in the finals is a household name. People who watch ball know them, but your average American probably wouldn't recognize Butler or Jokic if I showed them a picture

Back
Top Bottom