The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I can't remember the last time I've seen this guy have a bad game it's insane. It's mistake free so you get used to watching it

Its the 3rd with 3 mins to go, and theyre only down 10 but I honestly don’t think this is happening.

Im all for keeping hope alive but i see no good reason to do so.

Denver seems to be the legit better team.

😒

What the hell? :lol: I am not a Knicks fan nor have I ever advocated for RJ Barrett as a basketball player in my life. I simply said that I found it intriguing you thought 5/$180MM for someone who you believe will have a significant injury during the life of that contract is better than 4/$120MM for a durable guy that is viewed as having potential and is viewed as tradeable. I haven’t even commented on how good he is or isn’t. I have specifically talked only about his contract which I don’t believe is bad.

I wouldn’t have even said anything if you didn’t say “Simmons followed by Barrett” or bring up that you thought MPJr. would have a significant injury over the next four seasons. It was the logic that genuinely intrigued me which led to my post, not the RJ Barrett’s abilities.

There will be no need to address me in 2024 whether he takes a leap or regresses.

Carry on.
What the hell? :lol: I am not a Knicks fan nor have I ever advocated for RJ Barrett as a basketball player in my life. I simply said that I found it intriguing you thought 5/$180MM for someone who you believe will have a significant injury during the life of that contract is better than 4/$120MM for a durable guy that is viewed as having potential and is viewed as tradeable. I haven’t even commented on how good he is or isn’t. I have specifically talked only about his contract which I don’t believe is bad.

I wouldn’t have even said anything if you didn’t say “Simmons followed by Barrett” or bring up that you thought MPJr. would have a significant injury over the next four seasons. It was the logic that genuinely intrigued me which led to my post, not the RJ Barrett’s abilities.

There will be no need to address me in 2024 whether he takes a leap or regresses.

Carry on.

I asked for something concrete because the alleged potential doesn’t line up with any statistics. You commented on this tremendous potential.

You gave me anon sources.

KLove is 34 and will be 35 in September.

Other guys in the 2008 Draft:

Russell Westbrook doing fine hanging on
Michael Beasley where are you
Derrick Rose not getting PT with the Knicks
Jerryd Bayless wtf

Back
Top Bottom