The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I do think the Knicks name was thrown out there because they are actively pursuing some roster consolidations and are open for business.

Doesn’t mean they want Officer Jim in their building.

Knicks 4 clicks is always in style as well.

elpablo21 elpablo21 this guy is back :lol:

Droppingdimes69?

i-dont-believe-you.gif

too many alts in the wind now 😔

Kings probably did their due diligence and realized no FA is coming. Thats crazy money for Barnes though.

sac probably knew they were going to have to overpay as a result of not being a winning or popular destination for FAs in recent history

i do wonder if players think twice about signing with teams in states with higher state income tax

sac probably knew they were going to have to overpay as a result of not being a winning or popular destination for FAs in recent history

i do wonder if players think twice about signing with teams in states with higher state income tax

I’ve been saying the Bucks dependent upon what happens with Lopez and Middleton. Maybe try to come off Jrue considering he might just retire in two seasons.

It matters more for basketball than football and maybbbe baseball but per the Jock Tax, pro athletes pay taxes in every state they play except for a few. So yes, you’ll have automatically have 41 home games in California or NY but that’s only half your salary (obviously there are games against other CA/NY but you get it).

Since you’re going to be paying mid-to-high 6 figures (7 figures for the max guys) in taxes to the rest of the country, you’re probably not sweating your state tax TOO much.

There’s an nba player named Bruce brown. Played for nuggets this past season. Small player but plays the “wing” position.

There’s another nba player named Harrison Barnes. Wing. Older. But pretty good. Played for kings

If you’re a cap team with 30 mill to spare. Would you rather sign Bruce brown or Harrison Barnes?

Which player is better in your eyes/more valuable if you had to choose 1 wing. Granted Barnes can guard up and brown guards mostly 2 and smaller 3s. So that’s a factor

no state income tax in Texas… yet they ain’t attracting any free agents

Who’s better/more valuable?

Bruce brown or Harrison Barnes?
Bruce brown. Was playing forward for the nets. Can play-make, proven in playoffs, 5 years younger entering his prime. Barnes will be 34 y/o at end of that contract :sick:

Don't think the clippers have enough to fit both harden and kyrie unfortunately

that man could go to most of the league and have zero problems

northeast aint going work or any other fan base that would legit care about his shenanigans when Ls start happening.. especially big ones

Back
Top Bottom