The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Jazz are incredible.
I still expect some regression to the mean for Lauri and Clarkson, but they’re a genuinely good team. The Rudy trade really helped them address wing athleticism, which was one of their big problems before.

Boo's in Minnesota
crying-big-ed (2).gif

Conley playing like it's 2015, Clarkson/Beasley flanking the perimeter, Vando in the dunker spot and Lauri playing possessed. Tough to beat.

Running on every possession but especially after misses is every team’s point of emphasis against the wolves.

Rudy + whoever shot it are gonna be late getting back, so you’re always gonna have a 4 on 3 :lol: sometimes 5 on 3

Like I said. Just run as fast as you can in transition. They got 2 clunky centers in 2022. Had Cam Johnson looking like usain nowtizki

Copied my whole flow

Teams literally show up playing the Jazz and assume this team is going to tank and give a pathetic effort.

I need Trae to get outta this shooting slump. Missed a lot of shots he makes. Bench gave nothing tn either

Carter having the game of his life. George Hill at the buzzer, Thunder up 3 going into the 4th. Lets see how we lose this one

Back
Top Bottom