The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

For what tho. 3 team with Clips getting Jimbo, Sixers game Dame and Blazers get the role players + picks?

Everyone is saying Maxey but idk what Portland does with him and their existing guards. Dame also presents the same problem of potentially stunting Maxey’s growth because he won’t be fully unleashed.

Everyone is saying Maxey but idk what Portland does with him and their existing guards. Dame also presents the same problem of potentially stunting Maxey’s growth because he won’t be fully unleashed.
If Dame could coexist with the NBAPA President, he and maxey could as well

storm2006 storm2006 truth be told, i'm still bitter about Poole being traded. $25 million/year for dray is a fair deal in light of what he brings to their squad and the fact that he took a "discount" for them to retain KD back in the day.. i'm just really surprised that the 4th year is a PO

They watched themselves not be able to hit a 3 vs the Knicks. Just Garland and Donovan hoisting up nonsense.

They needed someone to spread the floor.

That’s a good signing for the Cavs.
Joe Harris and Strus doing the Spider-Man meme

If Dame could coexist with the NBAPA President, he and maxey could as well

That is an excellent point. I stand corrected. I just think they want players not a black canvas like Washington. Unfortunately only guards are available and Maxey is the best of all the ones on the interested teams.

Dame+Embiid if you have to give up Maxey and Tobi ain’t really it to me. You be relying on Mann and Powell to step up

Back
Top Bottom