The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

So you're telling me there's a chance...
dumb-and-dumber-comedy.gif

Last edited:
Ask yourself this though, do Dwight and Carmelo really want to subject themselves to that?
They could probably use D-Lo, Ingram, Kuzma, Randle, and all the others Lebby traded away
You might be right. I'm sure they'd love to be in the league though and they'd be upgrades vs. what they have now.

Imo

I feel like its so hard to decide who is gonna be top of the West. Like Bucks are clearly the favorite for the East, who is the West favorite, Clippers if healhty?

Man Garland been pretty bad since 4th Q vs Clippers.

Spida balling as usual but we could not get a stop to save our lives

No better way to get out this funk by beating warriors on Friday.

Bron got hurt or he just using it to take time
Off cause Lakers on pace to win 12 games?

Huerter 3 was cold blooded. Offense looked shaky at end. Darius played awful. Growing pains man. End the road trip 2-2 with wins against Bron and Steph and it's a win. We are fine. 8-3

Huerter 3 was cold blooded. Offense looked shaky at end. Darius played awful. Growing pains man. End the road trip 2-2 with wins against Bron and Steph and it's a win. We are fine. 8-3
Cavs are legit. Really like the roster they've assembled. No clue how the Kings won, they shouldn't have

I'm holding up the Saboner jersey

79DACF1B-EA30-4515-8B9E-16D71442A9CB.jpeg

Haha jk. But I've done what you said a few times as my son loves to try to get on tv haha. Matt is a cool dude and took a pic with my kid and signed his hat.
Loll. yea Matt seems like a cool dude. My cousin went to HS with him at Del Campo

Cavs are legit. Really like the roster they've assembled. No clue how the Kings won, they shouldn't have

Idk man. 69 points in a half is unacceptable.

Kings made plays go get it done at the end.

JB riding the starters too much man. Ran out of gas.

It's all apart of the process

Good game to watch no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom