The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Steph going thru 2021 again
I lied

This the 2016 version so far
sq2MjB1.png

Refs not happy with golden state it seems. Did kerr say no comment when asked about kyrie?

Also whats the point of replay if theyre gonna stick with wrong call?

We still 1-2 years away and that is all pending on Mobley development.

He was more aggressive as of late but mans needs to still develop, he has no go to moves, or too weak when he post up and tries to baby hook

Nice lil mid range/bosh like to his arsenal, nice drop step move, all the potential in the world

Curry doing his thang, so respect to him.

Kerr going with the 8-man rotation in November

We still 1-2 years away and that is all pending on Mobley development.

He was more aggressive as of late but mans needs to still develop, he has no go to moves, or too weak when he post up and tries to baby hook

Nice lil mid range/bosh like to his arsenal, nice drop step move, all the potential in the world
His lack of offensive game was why I wasn't so crazy high on him as some were in the draft (dudes that said he should go 1). When he has another big on him it's really tough for him to score. Doesn't have any moves like you said.

On the bright side, he CAN do some stuff when he gets a smaller defender on him unlike some other bigs.

Peloton Pat dying on these screens against Fox, then clanks a 3. :lol:

Lakers basically playing 4 on 5.

De'Aron killing this game.

I would like to be excited about Fox pooing on the Lakers right now, but why tf was this game so damn close :smh:

Back
Top Bottom