The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Team looks good good.

Tatum playing MVP caliber out the gate instead of his usual slow start.

Dat new diet working wonders. I have worked in STL for a couple stretches and that food will catch you slippin in you are coasting :lol:

I've been telling dudes Bane is gonna be a star.
1668253841819.png

Glad to see Heurter land on his feet in SAC. Wish we could have kept him but we couldn’t pay. Somebody else will have to go too when it’s time for Murray to get his. Bogey might not make it.

Kat the archetype of a waste of height. ***** the softest and fluffiest in the league, out there looking like

1668261206672.png

AYO! addict4sneakers addict4sneakers I got to give it to you on multiple fronts. Went to my old HS at 7AM to get some shots up and have my last officall all efensive footwork day for the Alumni game. Low and behold there were two underclassmen in there getting it in as well.

After exchanging a bunch of "who the hell are you"s, I put them boys (and myself) in the torture chamber....all while listening to Nas. (Defense, handling, shooting, etc.) and they surprisingly ****** with it (the music and training)! I went from Ether (which they called "death music") to the new LP and it knocked! They thanked me for putting them on with the "historian" (their words) Nas. Told them if th4y still want to make varsity next year that I'll be around next Saturday with 50 Cent on the Lesson Plan. The new Nas was surprisingly good, though .

These young folks really do not know about fundamentals when it comes to hoops or rap :smh: Respect to the Matt Ryans, THTs and Austin Reaves out there.

Pissed they only had Trae city edition jerseys at the store the other night. Murray would have been fire but I’m cool with as long as they don’t do a redesign next season.

I’m warming up even more to these kits. And look for RJ’s numbers to settle around the 23/24ppg area.

He should be grabbing 5 boards and handing out the same number of assists too for the szn.

Randle has done a good job handling the ball less but there’s room for improvement.

2nd quarter is Bron's quarter. Doesn't matter who he's playing. Feels like he comes in after his early break in the 1st and goes tf off, everytime.

Then they proceed to get smacked after halftime and he goes out there and starts chucking.

Back
Top Bottom