🏀 Immaculate Grid 10 9/9:
Rarity: 83
IMMACULATE!
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
Play at:
@immaculategrid x @bball_ref

I don't see it that way AT ALL. I see the complete opposite. People take jabs at the older generations (Plumbers/Carpenters) and pretend what we seeing now would be unachievable by players of other eras.

But yes, in terms of the Jordan/LeBron debates they might be a little more balanced but As a whole the old generations get disrespected like hell.

That's cap.

Plenty of sports that favour past eras for one reason or another.
Not to the extent NBA media does it and harps on it. NBA media is way more about finding things to criticize in the league than celebrating the greatness in it.

But I guess we’re all complicit in it. They must have got the idea from somewhere that’s what sells.

Stylistically, I hear knocks on the current NBA game.

Uniform, pickup, 3 point hunting.

Yes.

But in terms of individual players translating to different eras, the current game gets way more benefit of the doubt / praise.

today's coverage of the nba is driving its popularity and success. it's a great script and will continue to draw. all about putting butt in seats and cashing checks. sports entertainment at the highest level.

folks want this game to be covered like baseball? ya want x and o's on guys tossing a round ball in a cylinder ring? give me sport takes/debates, storylines and drama.

NBA way better back then.

If Nick Van Exel, was allowed to shoot as many threes as he wanted,he would be Steph Curry.

Todays generation cheats with all that good diet and exercise mumbo jumbo.

Before, People was ballin strictly off cigars, coke, hookers and gambling.

Coverage was better too, all you needed was Ahmad and that John Ireland look alike.

Back then, the only NBA analyst we needed was Reggie miller.

Now you got Richard Jefferson and Perk.

The channel the NBA was on was better too, NBC > TNT

The theme music was better too.

The only NBA storylines I like are the ones where the Lakers win the championsip.

100. whos with me?

Underrated by who? He made 2nd team all nba. He is an all star.

He should have made 1st team over who?

Luka, he fell off when Kyrie came.
Shai, this was a pity All NBA nod, no one cares about OKC.
Tatum, he doesnt deserve to be All NBA after the EC finals.

And since Austin Theory isnt All NBa 1st, Donovan McNab should be All NBa 1st.

today's coverage of the nba is driving its popularity and success. it's a great script and will continue to draw. all about putting butt in seats and cashing checks. sports entertainment at the highest level.

folks want this game to be covered like baseball? ya want x and o's on guys tossing a round ball in a cylinder ring? give me sport takes/debates, storylines and drama.
I think there can be better balance with NBA coverage.

I personally don't it's good for the league (or particularly entertaining) that the biggest personalities on one of the networks that broadcasts the NBA national TV games act like it's beneath them to know who the roleplayers in the league are or that they're actively disinterested in the games they're covering. But maybe I'm in the minority.

Luka, he fell off when Kyrie came.
Shai, this was a pity All NBA nod, no one cares about OKC.
Tatum, he doesnt deserve to be All NBA after the EC finals.

And since Austin Theory isnt All NBa 1st, Donovan McNab should be All NBa 1st.
Austin Reaves the chosen one? he went over clean on steph curry in the playoffs. beat his idol

Back
Top Bottom