The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Aren’t there cap holds and whatnot too?

I think it was Zach Lowe I was listening to a couple weeks ago that was talking about their situation and how their idea of cap space isn’t what it’s being made out to be.
That’s the number I had in mind once the cap holds are out the way. It’s $178m in cap holds lol

Harden is definitely a loser with a terrible playoff track record, but I don’t think any of his trade demands have been unreasonable. I know it’s an unpopular opinion.

1) Houston was clearly done and rebuilding.
2) The Nets were a mess due to an unprecedented global event and Kyrie’s issues.
3) Morey seems to be playing games with his contract and that doesn’t seem out of character for him.

Sixers need to punt

Easier said than done but Harris and harden aren’t long term pieces and they’re up

It’s over Breh, no point in muddying the books with bandaids who aren’t going to be much better

Can’t believe I am agreeing with Osh but the Sixers really should go scorched earth. Not even considering the way he played in Game 7, James locked himself into his current position with his off-season decisions the past two summers.

Weeks ago he had the option to separate himself from Morey via his opt out but made a conscious decision to return. FOH.

Aren’t there cap holds and whatnot too?

I think it was Zach Lowe I was listening to a couple weeks ago that was talking about their situation and how their idea of cap space isn’t what it’s being made out to be.
This is why their situation is so rough and the idea of holding James to be petty is wild.

You may not love the Clippers deal - but the next FA cycle is bad bad and you're probably not even gonna have the money to max a PG or Kawhi if they do opt out and decide to move on.

They have picks left to trade at all or nah?

This is why their situation is so rough and the idea of holding James to be petty is wild.

You may not love the Clippers deal - but the next FA cycle is bad bad and you're probably not even gonna have the money to max a PG or Kawhi if they do opt out and decide to move on.

They have picks left to trade at all or nah?
They have 2029, otherwise they can't trade picks because they are already owed to another team or have to wait until draft night.

IMG_5176.jpeg

Philly is processing into a glorious mess.

I actually want Jo to stay but how can you blame dude for a demand elsewhere at this point?

Back
Top Bottom