The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Got zero sympathy for him after the way he's moved the last few years and the way he's trying to do Philly when it's a situation entirely of his own doing.
I mean they clearly had a handshake deal last summer that Philly is reneging on. That’s what this is about. Not the trade.

Don’t take slop back I agree but morey has to be real about an asking price on harden. Harden is still a top 20 regular season player imo but we all saw him fold once again in the playoffs.

let-it-go-stan-marsh.gif

Can't wait for training camp

Body Positivity Jim finna act more disgruntled than a middle aged black woman after someone at Chipotle ****s up her order.

Morey better lock in.

Bruh…I went to Chipotle a week ago and ran into this exact scenario. This woman said “no meat” after the beans and rice were laid down then when the worker went to pass it off she erupted on them Bron at Chalmers style with a “BUT I DIDNT SAY I DIDNT WANT THE VEGETABLES, THOUGH!”
1692063250462.gif

The intensity coupled with the double negative had me shook as hell and I wasn’t eem a part of it. Morey better resolve this or at least Embiid on board with his plan because I’m telling you right now…. the season is over before it starts if Embiid feels that type of discomfort.

Back
Top Bottom